Kiss and Tell (girlxgirl)

A/N: Okay, this is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy out my comfort zone, and something i would usually never write about. But i took the leap and decided to try something new, and yes it has sex it it and pretty much will in every chapter as they are going to be named after many, many different girls. But fear not, not all the chapter are going to be the same, that would just annoy me. Without further ado, enjoy

megannn x

Melanie

Driving around in a precarious manner, trying to clear my thoughts so I was somewhat coherent in what I was about to do. I've done it many times before, but why this girl had me in a frenzy I had no idea. Even though most the girls I've done this with had or has made me nervous. I chewed on my bottom lips as I took the appropriate turnings to reach her house, allowing me to control my nerves before they escalated and I back out. My thoughts wondered to my friend Chloe, knowing her timing would be terrific for when she wants me to collect her from a stupid party. I let a tiny smile play on my lips at how inconvenient she can be, but sometimes it does pull me away from an awkward situation.

By the time I finished my thought, I was already parked up outside her house. No car parked in the drive except hers, giving me some form of relief. I stared at the house deciding I shouldn't have come here straight from school, give me time to at least calm down. I seriously am acting like this is my first time. I let out a quick laugh as I climbed out the car, shutting the door behind me. A sigh escaped my mouth as I walked up her drive way to the white door, feeling my heart in my throat the closer I got.

With a deep breath I held it in my throat when my knuckles tapped against the door, it felt like forever until she answered to which a smile was place on her pink lips, making me smile back in response. Her hand took hold of by deep purple school tie, pulling me into the house before her lips crushed against mine, my free hand that wasn't on the small of her back pushed the door to.

“I didn't think you would come.” She muttered against my lips as we made our way into her kitchen without breaking the kiss.

“Oh, trust me. I won't be the one coming.” I smirked, lifting her up onto the counter. My lips going back to hers.

Her tongue tasted like spearmint when I ran mine along hers, while we kissed in synchronisation. I felt her hands run up my chest, feeling cold through my white button up blouse before her hands knotted into my blonde hair. My hands ran along the sides of her body before resting on her thighs, her breath slightly hitching in her throat giving me the opportunity to kiss her neck. My right hand worked it's way up her inner thigh to under her skirt, my lips trailing kisses down her neck until I got to the crevice between her shoulder.

The more I inched my way up her thigh, the more nervous I became. I don't even understand what the hell was wrong with me, I guessed I must have been thinking too hard because she pushed my away from her slightly. Her eyebrow cocked up when I looked into her sea green eyes, feeling her stare back into my slate gray ones. Before she could speak I crushed my lips roughly against hers again, my hand finally reaching between her lips as I heard a soft moan come from her, making me smirk against her lips.