Masquerade 2

"The trancy earl requests her dance's presence " said claude as they both stood up ..

    She knew whatever the plan was she had to go out there again . She took a deep breath preparing

He stared at her as she prepared herself to leave there again

He stared at her as she prepared herself to leave there again . The smile she gave him made his eyes widen , but not enough for her to notice .This feeling again ...

    He was drowning in this burning sensation which only happened when she and only she was around . What happend to him ? Why couldnt he let it go that day ? If he didnt approach her that day he wouldnt wanted to make her his own so badly .. he longed for that day to come but it was not yet ..

   His breathing got heavy as he was thinking about whatever feeling taking over he grabbed his chest , she looked at him .....

   "What's wrong ?" She asked as she placed on of the hands on his chest trying to stop him from squeezing it
"My lady "he said ,she looked at him worried

"Forgive me " he said as his hand reached the back of her hand and in a second connecting his lips to her .this moment was what he longed  for even tho it's not the first he wanted to drown in it , in her.

    "Seb-"she tried to let out but it just have him to insert his tongue , she shut her eyes from the overwhelming feeling taking over . His tongue , the warmth of this moment everything... he explored very corner of her mouth until she heard a small cough .

   Realized claude was standing there , adjusting his glasses . But when she tried to pull away he wouldnt let her go but she realized since she opened her eyes he was already looking at him dead in the eye while doing so ...

    Claude left the room to wait outside , until he was satisfied he let her go .
"You did that on purpose didnt you ?"
"I dont know what your talking about kitten "
"Kit-what?"
"Its not my fault my lady , you were the done who wore the cat ears knowing what they will do "

"You did that on purpose didnt you ?" "I dont know what your talking about kitten " "Kit-what?" "Its not my fault my lady , you were the done who wore the cat ears knowing what they will do "

She turned around unable to hide the burning feeling in her cheeks , they exited the room claude stood there "let's go "he said as they left the room