Chapter 1

Danny's P.O.V-

I woke up, as the sunlight pierced through my eyes. I gently rubbed them.

I got out of bed, and made my way to the restroom. I brushed my teeth, showered, got dressed, And went downstairs to make myself some breakfast.

As I was preparing breakfast, I was greeted by my baby, Cookie, my Yorkie puppy.

"Morning Cookie. "

I placed down her puppy bowl in front of her, and poured some dog food.

I got myself some cereal and a glass of fruit juice.

After breakfast, I took cookie for a walk as usual.
And on my way back, I got my mail from my mail box.

Back at home I went through my mail to see nothing important. But then an envelope fell out of the bundle of mail.

As I reached down to pick it up, Cookie swooped it away.
I chased her trying to get the envelope back.

"Cookie get back here, bad girl... drop it. Drop it. "

She finally let it loose. "Gosh! Cookie you got all your slob on it." I said giggling.

I then opened it to check what it was. I couldn't believe it, it was a invitation to youtubers event Vidcon.

"Oh my Gosh! Cookie we're invited to go to Vidcon. Yay!" I said as I excitingly picked her.
She just barked.

Omg, this was the first time I invited to such a big event, and it was the first time I was getting to interact with my fans.

I quickly pulled out my camera And hit record. "Heyy guys. Danny here, and today I have a really exciting announcement to make. I have been invited to Vidcon. Which means I'll get to see a lot of you guys there and probably spend one on one time with some of y'all. So excited to later see y'all. I'll leave further information in the description box below. Make sure to hit the subscribe and like button and I'll see y'all later. Till then keep smiling ."

I ended the video. I went to go start packing. "Wait a second, I can't possibly where this ugly old clothes." I said to myself.

I decided to go shopping.

"Cookie, come here girl. We are going shopping ." I called out as I grabbed my purse and phone.

After shopping I decided to go out for lunch. By the time I finished lunch and completed all my shopping it was noon.

I got back home threw on some pyjamas. I began to edit my video I recorded earlier.
As I was editing, I thought, maybe I probably might make a friend who is a Youtuber too. Honestly ever since I moved from London to L.A. I haven't made a lot of friends. It was just me and Cookie. And also my dedication to making YouTube videos, and trying my best to excel in what I do. But I hope I find someone, a friend to erase away my some what loneliness. Just then another thought just hit me, what if I found the one.

I gently smacked myself on my head faintly blushing. I soon uploaded the video.

And then went to the kitchen to prepare some dinner. Me Cookie enjoyed our dinner as we watched some T.V.

After dinner I washed the dishes, and packed, then went online and responded to a few comments.

Before going to bed, I got out my diary and recorded my day throughout, as usualy I do every night. And finally went to bed with Cookie by my side. "I love you puppy, goodnight. "

Joey's P.O.V-

I woke up because of a disturbance. It was Sawyer.
"Wake up, Joey! " He yelled.

"What the hell Sawyer, what are you doing in my room. Let me sleep. " I croaked.

"No Joey, listen..."

"What is it Sawyer?"

"We have been invited to Vidcon!"

I jumped out of bed in excitement. "No way!"

"Yes way!" Sawyer replied.

"Woahoooo!" I yelled in excitement.

I rushed to the restroom, brushed, showered, and got ready.
I then called all my other fellow Youtuber friends to clarify if they were all invited too.

I then planned out the event schedule for the week.
I recorded a video, edited and uploaded it. I was so excited. I was looking forward for this event since a long time.

Me and Sawyer started to prepare for further traveling.

I can't wait.

I know some if this content is wrong and didn't really take place like this, but it's a story, so let's use our imagination.
Anyways hope y'all liking it so far. Keep reading it gets better. And also read my other fanfics too.
Leave your comments below.