Chapter 11

...

These past few days I have had so much fun with Nathan, we have been hanging out more. He makes me laugh and he is so much fun. I have gotten so comfortable with him.

Tomorrow is Zoe's get together party, so she is coming to pick me up so we can go dress shopping.

She picked me up, we went shopping, We tried on so many dresses. I honestly love having Zoe around she such a great friend. While we were getting our stuff billed, I got a text from Nathan.

'Heyy, are free later this evening?' -Nathan

'Maybe... why?' - Me

'Oh I was just hopeing if you wanted to hang out later.' - Nathan

'I would love too.' - Me

'Okay then, I'll pick you up at 8, dress nice' - Nathan.

'Sounds good, but where are you taking me?' - Me.

'I bet you'll find out, gtg bye.' -Nathan

'Okay? Bye. :* ' - ME

**End of text**

"Oh Who was that from, Nathan?" Zoe asked.

"Zoe me and Nathan are just friends, and yes that was him"

"Hmmm, he is cute, and I know you like him, and he likes you to, then why are you avoiding him?"

"Because.... never mind. "

"No tell me... is there someone else?"

I suddenly looked up at her, and tried to deny it by saying.
"What... no way. That's not true at all."

"I knew it, there is someone."

I just nodded.

"Did you meet him at Vidcon? "

I looked up at her again in shock, and nodded.

"I knew it somthing was going on, I'm your friend I can sense it when something is up with you.... So are you going to tell me who this is?"

"Can we please not talk about this Zoe. "

"Its okay, you don't want to tell me it's fine."

"Thanks."

"Anyways, so what do you want to do now?"

"Well I need to go home and get ready or else Nathan's gonna be mad if I were to be late."

"Haha... okay then I'll drop you off at home."

Zoe dropped me in front of the house. While I was saying bye, Zoe stopped me to say.
"Hey I'm gonna see you And Nathan tomorrow without fail, and you better not be late."

"Geez we'll be there."

We said our goodbyes, then I rushed to go get ready.
I put on a pretty outfit and some make-up and waited for Nathan.

Nathan was finally here, he was looking so Good, we both got in his car.

"So you ready."

"Yeah, but tell me where are we going?"

"Okay fine, I'm just taking you to the club, my friends invited me, so they insisted I bring you along, since I talk about you so much they wanted to know you."

"Awwhh, okay let's go!"

I was super excited, because I love to dance, i love the dance floor. And I don't think Nathan knows I dance, I guess he will find out.