𝟶𝟶:𝟶𝟿

once i'm gone aint no going back

You squinted your eyes as the sun hit your face. At your side was Shigaraki sleeping peacefully. You quietly got up and did your morning routine. After you finished making breakfast Shigaraki met you downstairs. He sat on the chair beside you and thanked you for the food. "Do you wanna go on a date?", you suddenly spoke. "How would we not get recognized", he asked not answering your question. "I'll handle that. So yes...no...maybe?". "Yes", he finally answered giving you a small smile and you grinned.

"So I'll pick you up at 8:00 and wear something fancy", you said. "Ok", he said grabbing his stuff as he was about to leave. "Where are we going", he asked before leaving. "It's a surprise",you said grinning as he rolled his eyes and said bye then left.

⫘⫘⫘𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎⫘⫘⫘𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙⫘⫘⫘

your dress^

You stepped out of the car and waited for Shigaraki. When he walked out the door you saw he had on an all black suit with his usual red sneakers. He stopped a few inches infront of you to look you up and down. "Damn", he whispered, "You look beautiful", he complimented which caused you to smile. "Thank you. You look very handsome", you said. "Thanks", he said rubbing his neck with a little blush on his cheeks.

"Shall we get going then?", you said with a fancy british accent. "Yes we shall", he said and you both laughed. When y'all arrived at the restaurant you handed him a black veil and told him to put it on as you put one on. You and Shigaraki had been on the news a lot recently so you didn't want anyone to recognize either of you. When you walked into the restaurant a lady in a uniform greeted y'all. The restaurant had tables on the roof so people could enjoy the view as they ate. You reserved the whole roof in order to avoid trouble.

When y'all were seated, placed your orders, and your food was brought out, y'all took off the veils. Shigaraki picked up the wine bottle and poured some into each glass. You raised your glass and he did the same. "To us", you said then you clinked your glasses together and took a sip.

"Let's play 21 questions", you said and he nodded taking another sip of his wine. "What's your favorite color?", you asked him. "Blue. What's your favorite place", he said. "(favorite place). When's your birthday", you said. "April, 4. Would you rather watch the stars or the sunset?", he asked. "(the sunset/the stars). Do you like fighting?", you asked. "Yeah. How do you know Eraser-head?", he asked anticipating your answer. "Uhhhh, he was my teacher", you said catching him by surprise. "Really", he said almost in disbelief. "Yeah. I was a bit of a troublemaker so he always worried about me", you said.

"Do y'all still talk", he asked and you shook your head. "I don't talk to anyone but you honestly. Everyone I went to school with are either scared of me or hate me. Even my old teachers. But he doesn't he just doesn't share my vision I guess you could say.", you said looking at your empty plate. "Sorry for bringing it up", he said apologetically. "Its fine", you said. "Do you want to look over the edge of the roof.", he asked and you nodded getting up.

Now both of you were standing at the end of the building looking at the night sky and the view below. You looked at Shigaraki taking the time to examine him more.

You payed attention to how his hair looked good with his red eyes even though they weren't the same color. You noticed that his once chapped lips looked nice and moisturized. And his neck had less scratches. You were so lost in thought that you didn't realize he was looking at you too.

He admired your melanin skin, your e/c eyes, your beautiful lips, and all your other features he loved. He noticed how the dress complimented your body and how your jewelry and shoes matched your dress. He noticed that you were looking at him with a content smile but it wasn't until you spoke up that he snapped out of his daze. "I just noticed that we're matching", you said. He looked at you and himself and realized that you both were wearing all black. "Obviously you copied me", he said rolling his eyes. "I did not", you said playfully punching him as you both let out a laugh.

"This is nice", you said. "Yeah, we should do this more often", he said. "Oh so you wanna go on more dates with me", you said smirking. "Maybe, probably not though you are a bit annoying", he said with a face so serious you almost thought he wasn't joking. "I almost thought you was for real", you said. "Who said I won't" , he said with a raised eyebrow. "Ah-.". "I'm just playing", he said laughing and you laughed with him.

"You ready to go?", Shigaraki said walking back to the table. "Yeah", you said following him. Y'all grabbed your stuff and got in the car. "You coming to my house", you asked glancing at him as you started up the car and replaced your heels with slides. "Nah I got something I need to do in the morning but I'll be there when i'm done", he said. "Aight", you replied and drove to his place. Once you arrived you put the car in park and unlocked the doors.

"Come here", Shigaraki said and you leaned closer to him with a face of curiosity. You closed your eyes in surprise when you felt his lips on yours. You returned the kiss and y'all moved in sync. It was a passionate kiss that you both were enjoying. You pulled away so you could catch your breath. "Thank you", he said. "For what", you asked. "For everything", he replied as he opened the car door but before he left he gave you one last kiss.

'Ain't no going back now. I'm attached' Shigaraki thought as he walked in his room.

ⴰ♡

im backkk. I just started school last thursday and im already ready to graduate.