𝟶𝟶:𝟷𝟻

i don't wanna be alone

You dragged him to your bathroom and let go of one hand so you could open the door. You sat him down on the toilet then his body started leaning over. You quickly put your hands out to catch him. You picked him up again and sat him up in your tub.

His face had a few minor scratches and there was tried blood under his nose from a nose bleed. His arm had purple bruise that looked like someone had gripped his arm in the spot. He had blood all over his shirt, but one of the stains was getting bigger. You pulled his shirt up over his head and set it to the side.

He had been passed out for a while now and tried calling his name but he didn't wake up. You turned the shower on and put it on coldest.

Shigaraki POV
'Where am I? Why is it so cold?' I thought as I quickly sat up gasping. When I fully opened my eyes I saw that I was sitting in a tub. Y/N turned the water off and went to the shelf to get a rag. I watched as she wet the rag with warm water from the sink.

"What happened" she asked with a look of concern.

"We were ambushed. I was called in for a quick meeting, but we ended up fighting this group called the Liberation Army. We were drastically outnumbered. I think I over exerted myself." I explained as she wiped the blood and dirt off my face.

"Well how are feeling now?" she asked as she poured alcohol on the wound on my stomach causing me to wince. "Exhausted and my body aches" I replied as she bandage my stomach.

"Ok, I'll get you some pain medicine and a cup of water" she said turning to walk away. I grabbed arm and she turned around to look at me. "Thanks" I said. "Of course" she said with a small smile then walked out the room.

3rd person POV
You set the cup on the counter and went to get the pain medicine. You picked up your ringing phone off the counter and answered it. "Hello?"

"Hi, this Kurogiri. Is Shigaraki with you?"

"Yeah"

"How is he?"

"He's alright. He passed out when he got here but he's awake now. His wounds aren't severe he just needs some rest"

"Well that's good. Thank you so much for taking care of him"

"You're welcome" you replied then ended the call.

You grabbed the medicine and water then headed back to the bathroom. You handed Shigaraki the pills then the water. "Kurogiri called. He sounded worried." you told him. "He's always worried" he replied.

"You can wash up if you want. There's soap in the cabinet and I'll bring you your clothes." you said and he nodded. He stood up out the tub as you went to get his clothes. When you came back you handed him his clothes and said "I'll rewrap your bandages for you when get out."

"Okay, Thanks" he replied as you left the bathroom.

After he got out the shower he walked into your room with shirt in one hand and bandages in the other. He sat down on the edge of your bed as you approached him. You gently wrapped the bandages around his torso. "Too tight?" you asked looking up at him and he shook his head no.

Once you finished wrapping the bandages you sat behind him. You put your hands on his shoulders and gently squeezed them. "Are you feeling sore?" you whispered into his ear. He nodded his and closed his eyes feeling relaxed as rub his back and gently squeezed his shoulders giving him a massage.

He turned his head to look at you and put his hand on the back of your head. He pushed your face closer towards his then connected his lips with yours. He slowly bit your bottom lip as he continued to kiss you. You slid your tongue in his mouth and wrestled with his until you pulled away to catch your breath.

"Y/N?"   "yea?" you replied.   "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. "Yes" you replied with a big smile. He kissed you one more time before y'all laid down and went to sleep.