» Purpose «

My own take of Nanno's reaction to Yuri's dark past and why she'd chose her. This is connected to "Unhealthy Obsession"

~~~~
°°°°°°°°

After the events back in the basement, Nanno had made sure to have her hands on Nana's laptop.

Sitting on the edge with the laptop resting on her lap, Nanno wanted to see what she'd been wanting to unravel. At first her plan was to expose Tubtim and Nana and imprison them- slowly watching those two suffer immensely. However, Yuri had interfered which to her dismay, approved of the outcome. Now, her backup plan was to delete all the file folders and send the money Tubtim and Nana had to the victim's parents to compensate for the least.

Looking at the file folder with the embedded name, "Yuri", Nanno didn't feel atleast amused. She abruptly felt surprised- distraught. She couldn't believe it that those two pathetic little shits had involved Yuri to their monstrosity.

The silent, windy night continues to slip by, Nanno watched the entire video and saw screenshots of threats, blackmails, and online payment transactions. Nanno wore an indescribable expression. After scanning through them, Nanno decided to save Yuri's folder on her icloud, doing what she must do to the others.

Leaning forward while looming below, she throws the laptop with no remorse, watching it break after the impact it receives from falling.

Crossing her arms, Nanno looks up to admire the dark blue sky. She didn't know why, but it seems she's a little invested to Yuri's story. She had encountered many poor greedy people resulting in their own demise but Yuri seem interesting among them. Revenge is a bad collision to Karma. It breaks the golden rule of human morality. It only makes things worse.

However, what Yuri did is somehow right in her own way. After years of enduring Tubtim and Nana's evil misdeeds, it took a toll of her own self and in return, she got her revenge. Tubtim and Nana died the same thing they did to the others who suffered trauma from what they've done.

But for Nanno, it wasn't enough.

Death couldn't give her the satisfaction she craves. Tubtim and Nana deserve to experience the emotional and physical trauma their victims felt. She also want them to experience what Yuri had endured.

It seems the events tonight gave her something to think about. Are there areas of what she does that needs to change? Is karma even enough to give justice? Does the world need a new method?

What if the victim is the one that do the judging?

With that in thought, she begins to hear someone screaming. Looming below, she saw Yuri, in the flesh looking around like a confused little sheep.

An amused smirk stretches its way to her cheek. Yuri is interesting. She had the potential, the perfect choice for her little experiment.

With that thought, she swiftly gets off the edge, walking to the door to the stairs to keep her eyes on her little devil.