Chapter 8 Trouble in paradise

I don't want to eat.

I don't want to talk.

I don't want to move.

All I think about is him. I want to see him. But I don't want to move. I don't want to do anything. I want to stay in my dark room. I haven't changed my clothes since it happened. Since Tamaki fled my room. He told me not to, but I've done more then cut since he left.

I should probably go to school soon... I'll have so much work to catch up on. But then I'd have to face him... Him with those perfectly soft lips. That fluffy and golden hair. His pools of dangerous blue. I dream about them. They watch me and I can't look away. And those hands.... I still feel them on my hips as we danced in my bathroom.

I don't listen to that music anymore. I deleted the song from my phone. He even tried to call me. But I've been ignoring him. I'm just so tired these days. I only leave to use the washroom. I miss him. I miss the king of the club that tore me to shreds. In two simple weeks, I fell in love with a boy by accident. He kissed me. Danced with me. And then ran off. Left me broken and falling apart.

I got another one of those wierd texts. It had said something about him. I didn't read the rest, I just threw my phone across the room. That was last night.

The sunlight from the afternoon drifted into my dark room. It's too bright.... "Hnnnnnn..." I groaned, rolling onto my stomach. I nuzzled into my pillows, muttering curses at the sun. I should eat something.. I haven't for a week now. All I've eaten is some biscuits and a bottle of water. And that's after the maids insisted on it.

I groaned again and rolled back on to my back, flopping the blankets around until they were finally off. "Arghhh... I don't wanna...." I said to myself.

Great. I've started talking to myself... I'm going crazy.

Never the less, I sat up and rubbed my groggy eyes. I still wore his sweater... I rubbed the sleeve against my cheek. I ran a hand through my hair and ended up using the other to pull it out because my hair was so messy. And greasy... Ick..

Huffing, I stood up and looked at myself in my mirror. I look like a zombie.

"Oh well... zombies are cool.." I muttered and pulled the sweater and my shirt underneath off. With that I was only in boxers and I walked out of my room. The maids looked suprised when they saw me approach the bathroom. "Get out." I said. They were cleaning but as soon as I spoke, as I hadn't all week, they grabbed their things and left quickly. Rushing out apologies as they went.

Once they left, I went in and turned on the shower. Before I stripped my boxers off, I noticed something on the counter. And it wasn't mine. It was his. "T-Tama...ki..." I blubbered out as I laid hands on his hankerchief that he must have dropped. 'T.S' was sewn on it. Soon enough the room filled with steam as I stood there with it in my hands. A tear fell but I sniffed and took a deep breath.

No. I'm not going to cry about this. It's not worth it.

I angrily threw the hankerchief in the garbage and stripped down and got in the shower.

~2 hours later~

I got out of the shower after turning off the water and wrapped myself in a towel. I felt so much better now. I looked at my hands and smirked, they were wrinkled like grandma's. She was one women that I wasn't so scared of. I don't know why.. I just; wasn't.

I wiped the mirror clean and sighed. Underneath my eyes were bags and I was a bit paler than normal. I did my normal routine and fixed my hair. There. Now I look a bit more human.

"Barely though..."

"Barely what?" A voice asked, standing at the door. I really need to start locking doors. It was Grampa. Figures. I gritted my teeth.