Chapter.4 food

Before I start this chapter will be quite short!

In the morning dream got up and wondered what he would make so he decided on pancakes.

"Right I need flower and what else." he said to himself as he pulled up a recipe for pancakes.

A few moments later he found all the ingredients he needed for the pancakes and started to make them.

"Right I hope I don't burn these." He laughed to himself.

---

George breathed in and out and left his house to go to the airport he got his key and hoped I to his car. "Great I can't wait to see him." He giggled and put his key in the ignition and turned the car on on.

---
George
I'm on my way to the airport now.
Dream
Ok I'll leave soon need to have breakfast then I'll go.
George
Ok see you soon :)
Read 06:00pm

---
George smiled and pulled out his driveway he thought to himself before moving anymore got out his car went to his front door and locked it because he new he forgot something.

A moment later he got back into his car and drove for 30 minutes to the airport but the traffic slowed him down by 20 minutes so it took him almost an hour.

Once he got into the building he looked for were his flight he found it and walked to it after getting checked out and that he walked up to the plane a breathed in and out.

He boarded the plane and laughed to himself what do I do with myself to get into this he looked out the window and waited for it to take off.