Chapter.2 the talk

"What about it." George sounded confused more than ever in fact

"I want you to come visit me." Dream sounded terrified.

"YOU WHAT." George yelled down the mic.

"I want you to visit me in Florida." Dream replied.

"I'm sorry for yelling, but out of anyone to ask you ask me." The brunette sounded so confused.

"Yes I want YOU. I want you to come visit me in person because I want to hug you." Dream felt his cheeks turn a shade of pink.

"But I... I would love to I couldn't imagine seeing you without a mask and in person." George giggled.

"Well now you can." He was over the moon hearing the brunette happy.

"So how long would you like to visit a week, three a month maybe."

"Can I visit for a month I don't want to stay for to long." He replied smiling.

"Good I can't wait let me purchase the tickets tomorrow I can't be bothered today."

"Ok that's up to you." George giggled knowing he will meet the person who he hasn't even seen his face yet.

"I knew you would be happy about that." Dream wheezed at the brunette.

———

"SAPNAP GUESS WHAT!!!" Dream yelled down the mic.

"My ears, yes what is it." He replied deafened.

"George... is coming to Florida." Dream was so hyped he started to jump up and down.

"Holy He's what now that's awesome dude." Sapnap was surprised that the brunette even agreed to going and moving far.

"God it's going to be so exciting and quiet expensive." Dream giggled while landing onto his bed.

"I'm so telling the others this news."

"Ok feel free."

———
"KARL, ALEX GEORGE IS VISITING FLORIDA ClAY TOLD ME!!" Sapnap was so hyped telling them.

"No way what now that amazing how do I know your not lying." Alex asked

"Ask the both of them." Spanap replied

"Ok will do."

———

"WAIT YOUR NOT LYING OMG YES THAT AMAZING." Quackity was amazing at this he didn't know that Sapnap wasn't lying about it.

"Wait I thought he was joking as well." Karl's mind was blown.

"AHHH JEEZ I FORGOT YOU WERE HERE." Quackity yelped.

"What did you wow how lovely of you." Karl was very sarcastic when saying it.

"Yo I new you were here." Sapnap chuckled.

"Wow at least someone cares." Karl giggled.

"Haha very funny."

"What I'm not lying am I now."

"You are I do care I just didn't check my call and was to busy focusing on Clay and George and Florida that I honestly forgot."

"Understanding I guess I mean it's not that bad."

"Yeah I... wait were is Nick did he leave us."

"Wait I think so wow that brilliant."

———

"Yo Darryl George is going to Florida to meet Clay."

"What really what I didn't think he would go knowing him." Bad sounded quite surprised about this.

"I know right I didn't think so either it's pretty awesome also can you tell the others I can't be bothered."

"Sure I guess." Bad sounded fed up already.

———

"I told some people about it." Sapnap exclaimed.

"Yep George told me that Karl and Alex asked him about it." Dream giggled.

"Whoops." Sapnap held in his laughters by biting his hand.

———

"Uh Dream I keep getting spammed by a bunch of people asking about the Florida thing I'm scared now."

"Don't worry you'll be fine I promise there probably surprises about it to be honest with you."

"Maybe..." George stuttered.

"Hey Gogy what's bothering you something seems off..." Dream was worried for him.

"Well I don't know what you look like so..." George got interrupted by Dream.

"Don't worry about it I know what you look like and I'll tell you what I'm wearing before hand."

"Ok I guess that helps a lot."

"Sarcasm I see." Dream shook his head.

"Yeah a little bit of sarcasm I guess." George giggled.

"You agreed with me about something for once." The blond giggled and wheezed he released George dropped his phone on his face.

"OW." George yelped.

"You ok." Dream said holding back his laugh.

"Yeah totally didn't just drop my phone on my face."

———
Sapnap
What?!
Dream
George dropped his phone on his face.
Sapnap
He what omg lol.
Dream
Ikr

———
"MY EYE FUCK." George screamed.

"What happened." Dream said confused.

"Fucking corners." George screamed again.

"Oh god what happened." Dream was concerned for him.

"Dropped the corner of a book on my eye." George held some ice on his eye that he got from the fridges

"Oh god you always hurting yourself your so crazy." Dream held back his laugh.

"I'm not crazy I'm clumsy actually." George corrected Dream.

"Right ok crazy and clumsy."

"I SAID IM NOT CRAZY." George yelled down his phone frustrated.

"Alright chill. chill." Dream covered his ears.

"Good."

Another chapter done great a lot more to go.