Chapter.3 packing

George made himself some toast and juice for the morning.

"Oh god why am I so tired I even need to pack for Florida even though I'm leaving in 3 days." George yawned poring the milk in the bowl.

*buzz buzz*

"Who's texting me at this time." George picked up his phone a looked at the message.

———

Dream
Hello Georgie can't wait to see you in three days.
George
Can't wait to see you and your face
Dream
I guess that's probably the only reason you want to see me I might wear my mask.
George
Don't do that.
Dream
Fine I won't

———

George placed his phone back down onto the counter and rubbed his eyes.

"Why did I agree to this again." He said sitting down with his toast and orange juice.

*Buzz buzz*

"Now what."

———
Dream
So what are you doing?
George
Eating and drinking.
Dream
Nice I'm about to go to bed it's a bit late.
George
Oh nice well I better let you sleep
Dream
Yeah text you later.
George
Text you later

———

George put his phone down for a second time and looked out the window forgetting his toast was still on the table.

A few minutes later he looked down at his toast and released it had gone cold.

"Great I forgot about the toast I guess I'll have it later." George placed the toast on the counter and went upstairs to shower get changed and pack.

———

After George got changed into some skinny jeans and a black shirt he pulled out a rather large bag to put his clothes in.

"So I'll ask Clay what clothes I should pack because I don't know the weather over there." He said to himself.

George a few moments later picked up his phone and put on the song cloud 9 beach bunny.

*buzz buzz*

———

Dream
Hey George I would pack some warm and cold clothes.
George
I was about to ask what I should pack.
Dream
Well there you go bye Georgie.
George
Bye lover boy.

———

Fuck why did I say that George thought to himself.

*buzz buzz*

Dream
What did you call me
George
Maybe go back and read it
Dream
Right bye Georgie patches needs feeding.
George
Say hi to patches for me bye Clay.
Read 11:00am

———

George placed his phone down and took a deep breath in and out.