|•17•|

"Rina-kun, Kana-kun

"Rina-kun, Kana-kun. The teachers call us to eat. "Maiko said. "Oh, sure. Can you wait for me. I wanna clean my stuff. "Rina said. Maiko nods happily. "Sure! "Maiko said. Kana went toward the door and get out, but Maiko quickly grab Kana's shirt and make her stop.

Kana looks at Maiko. "Ca-can you wait as well. We can go together.. "Maiko said slowly. Kana just stares at Maiko's eyes. Kana smirks. "You are so dumb. "Kana said. "Ha? Wha-"

Knaa push Maiko toward the wall and grabs Maiko's neck slowly and roughly kisses her lips. Kana actions make Maiko shock. She tried to push Kana away but she can't. Kana put her tongue inside Maiko's mouth. Maiko give up and kisses Kana back. They changes saliva for some minutes and Kana broke the kiss.

"That's what you get when touchs me without my permission, bad kitty. "Kana said while smirking. She kisses Maiko's neck, Maiko let out a soft moan and quickly she close her mouth. Kana just giggles. "The heck was that for? "Kana asked. She went to Maiko's ear. "Let out more of your soft moans. I want to hear them. "

"No. Way. In. Hell! "Maiko said and hardly push Kana away. "Jeez! You need to control yourself! "Maiko said. Kana rolls her eyes. "Why would I? "She asked. "Its beaca-"

"Sorry for keep you wai-"Rina stop her words after saw Kana. She give Kana a death glare same as Kana. "O-oh, you already done! Lets go then! "Maiko said. Kana puts her hands on her pocket and starts to walk. Meanwhile Rina and Maiko walks behind Kana.

"I thought she already go. "Rina said. Maiko smiles. "I told her to go with us. "Maiko said. "Its would be more fun. "Rina couldn't say a thing but just smiles. Even though she want to walk alone with Maiko. But she couldn't help with it.

Maiko go back to her room after done eating together with other students

Maiko go back to her room after done eating together with other students. She get inside the room. "I cant believe its already night. "Maiko said. She sits on her bed. The door suddenly open and makes Maiko looks at the direction.

"Oh, Rina-kun. "Maiko said happily. "Where is Kana-kun? "She asked. Rina walks and laid down on her bed. "Keiko sensei was called for her. "Keiko said. "Ehh and why is that? "Maiko asked. Rina let out of sigh. "I don't know, and I dont want to know. "She said.

'She looks tired. Be a School president not that's easy, huh? '

"Can I do something for you, Rina-kun? "Maiko asked while looking at her. "Something huh? "Rina asked, she puts her arm on her eyes. "Come here. "She said. Maiko stands up and walk toward Rina. "Sit on top of me. "Rina said.

"E-eh? "Maiko asked. Rina removes her hand from her eyes and looks at Maiko. "Aren't you said thay you gonna do something for me? "She asked. "Ye-yes, that's true.. But.. "

"Please, I need it now.. "Rina said with her heavy voice. Maiko gulps herself. "We-well I'm kinda heavy.. Please excuse me.. "Maiko said, she sit ontop of Rina. While that girl just smiling. "You look so perfect up there. "She said.

Maiko blushes. "Sto-stop, that. "Maiko said. Rina just giggles. "Let's kiss. "She said. "E-eh? "Maiko asked. "I said, let's kiss. I need your energy. "Rina said. Maiko could bites her lips softly. She bend down and put her lips on Rina's.

Rina open her mouth and let out ger tongue to put it inside Maiko's mouth. They've been lustfully kissing. Rina put her hand and Maiko's butt and squeezing it while Maiko still completely fokus kissing Rina. She broke the kiss after she feels out of oxygen.

"Why did you broke the kiss. I need more~ "Rina said. "Noo, we can't. "Maiko said. The she feels something poking at her butt. She blushes while Rina just smirks.

"Do I need to suck that? "

To Be Continued