𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚?!!

Connie x reader!

🎊🎊🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊
THIS IS A SPECIAL FOR ALL THE READS FOR 100 TO 10K TO 50K TO 90K AND MORE THEN 100K THANK YOU ALL IM SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU SO MUCH THIS IS NOT SO SPECIAL BC I SUCK AT MAKING ONESHOTS LOL😋🥺 BUT ITS LIKE EXTRA LONG LOL MY STYLE OF SAYING THANK YALL IS BY MAKING LONGER SMUTS😋☝️😭 ENJOY~
🎉🎊🎊🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎉🎊🎉🎉

"C-connie!" You looked down, your eyes on the wooden floor. You got closer to him on the mattress. Sitting closer to connie on his bed. Breathing through your nose you smelt the aroma of Connie's cologne. He smelt so well! It made you squirm in the inside. Connie and you had been going out for a while. You both said they were hangouts, but they were more then that to you. Going to the beach and playing on the water splashing the fresh cold water at eachother, baking cookies, and going on pick nicks couldn't possibly just be little hangouts right? "Yeah what is it?" Connie smiled looking into your eyes. You both maintained eye contact before you pulled the next move. Going in closer and closer, you kissed him. A small peck was all, nothing sexual, just sweet. As your lips were just about to disconnect from his he pulled your face gracefully towards his own. The kiss lasted for a while. It was passionate. It became more aggressive until you both pulled away. Out of breath you tried to speak up. "Connie I like you!" You finally confessed. You looked into his eyes waiting for his answer. Scared out of your life you looked down. He had stayed quiet. What a sign. "Really?" Connie smiled. "Yeah!" You grinned softly. You were pinned to the mattress. A small gasp leaving your plumps. Your eyes blinking rapidly. Confused out of your mind you looked into Connie's beautiful eyes. "That's good~" connie chuckled biting on the gum inside his mouth. No words came out of your mouth and neither did connie's. The comfortable silence was replaced by the sound of lips. His sweet soft lips sucked on your neck. Love bites were being planted on your neck. You moaned at the weird sensation. God I love this boy you loved him. He was so sweet. Nothing like the boys at your school. "So pretty!" Connie chuckled slowly taking off your button on soft pink shirt. His soft fingers trailing down your stomach. He tickled your sensitive skin gaining a few giggled from you. And a smile filled with love. "Pretty girl~ am I allowed to do this?" Connie asked. Jeez hes so lovable "ye-yeah!" You nodded your head in approval. "Thank you very much ma lady~!" The silence filled the air for a moment and then the next you both bursted out loud. Laughing at his little nicknames. "Jeez you dork!" You smiled, you took off your shirt from the back and threw it on the ground. "Eager are we?" Connie smirked looking down at your leggings. They were off as quickly as he laid his eyes on them. You were left in nothing but your undies and bra. Luckily so you didnt look childish this day you had decided to were a matching pair of undergarments. Thank the gods! Connie's fingers trailed the bottom of your back trailing to the top until he felt the cloth that belonged to your bra. Unclipping it readily he took it off of you. Shyly you covered your chested area. "Aw~ dont be shy!" Connie grinned removing your hands away from your chest. "Beautiful!" Connie whispered near your ear. You smiled softly at the boy. In seconds he had his mouth full with your breast. And the other one groped by the palm of his hand. "So so pretty~" you layed your fingers on Connie's head massaging the little to no hair he had. The harder he sucked the louder you moaned. He pulled away faintly quick. "Give me a second babe!" Connie put up his index finger. "Mhm!" You nodded humming as a response. Connie got up from the bed. Removing his clothes was easy going he had his clothes off in seconds. His clothes were scattered all over the hard floor. You looked down not being able to help yourself. Eyes were sealed on his- "you seem to like the veiw?" Connie smirked rubbing the back of his neck. Coming closer and closer he finally came onto the bed. Spreading your legs he smiled at the veiw. Biting his lips he rubbed your slick with 2 of his slender long fingers he earned a small moan. "Your ready right?" Connie asked before doing anything. "Y-yeah I am." You reassured him to take the next step. Connie held his size on his hand, he brought his dick to your pussy before slowly entering your insides. "Ahh!!" You felt like the world was spinning. The pain was incredibly bad. It hurt so badly. "Babe gosh! I'm barely in but I can tell your gonna be so good and tight!" Connie chuckled at his own statement. "Gah! P-please go sl-slow!" You begged with pleading eyes. Connie smiled before nodding in acceptance. Slowly connie put more of his dick inside your cunt. Connie gave you time to adjust to him. You slowly began to feel the other feeling you had heard so much about. The pleasure. Your little puppy grunts and groans began to shift into loud whiny moans of pleasure. "O-oh! God! Connie more! Please I need more! I'm begging you!" Connie wasnt so quiet either. His groans were becoming louder. Still not as loud as the sound of skin on skin. Everytime he hit your skin you moaned. The sound of clapping made you all giddy. You were all fucked up. On cloud nine stuck up there for so long. "Oh shit! Is this your first time?" Connie asked while laughing seductively. "Y-yes..it-! It is!" You admitted looking down in guilt and embarrassment. "A little virgin to a little slut? Cute." Connie smiled. You arched your back feeling more and more pleasure. "Shit! I'm gonna cum! In cumming!" Connie began. You muttered the words "me too." Before you finally released your cum. Connie pulled out before he gave you his children and came on the bed. both breathed in the comfortable silence between you.