Part Ten: Unite the Seven

June 22nd, 2030. Chengdu, China.

Harmonia Li received Maggie's Whatsapp.

Harmonia "Mrs. Sawyer. You called me?"

Maggie "Yep. I just found out some weird things from a series of events. We need some time to make a video call."

Harmonia "Alright. I'm in the exhibition. Multinational heads of state are on the high-speed rail from Shanghai. They're coming now. See you tomorrow."

------------------------------

June 28th, 2030. Heroes Park, Metropolis, East Coast of North America.

Maggie meets Meena Dhawan.

Meena "You're definitely right. The special force soldiers are standing around the lab. Then the Composite Soldiers are floating above there."

Maggie "The residual power occupied the lab, Ms. Dhawan. During the investigation, the leader behind them is Bannon. Of course not just him."

Meena "The treadmills will be launched on the Fourth of July. As they send the testers to the past. The world will have more and more natural disasters. It'll destroy the world."

Maggie "The rebels have a plan to stop them already. Residual power will never win. As the mission started. Justice League will come first, then rebels will surround the lab. The obstacles will be cleared before being surrounded. Everything is planned."

Meena "Why does the residual power still want to change the past, without thinking about the disaster?"

Maggie "To restore their corrupted government, Ms. Dhawan. We all know it's dead."

Meena "Then what's the portent before the lab?"

Maggie "There will be fights between rebels and residual power."

------------------------------

July 4th, 2030. A warehouse.

The rebels kidnapped some merchants and former officials, including a former President of the United States.

"Oh, god!"

A resistance leader comes to them.

"Finally, we met. You know, you had an infinity power to set the wars, to kill murder so many citizens. To make your war benefit."

The captives tried to get mercy. But it was too late.

"When you try to restore your pretty little America, all of you could return and make this benefit again. But you know, evil will always be destroyed by justice."

Opened the TV.

"The Justice League. What a beautiful sight we can belong to, isn't it? This is the last gift for you. You can watch the scene forever. Goodbye, the President."

The rebels burnt the warehouse, leaving the captives burnt alive.

------------------------------

Diana arrives at a primary school, where the war between rebels and residual power soldiers occurred.

A rebel blocks Diana.

"There's danger, Diana. No one is allowed to get in."

Diana "Someone is in danger. I must get inside. I'll never say it twice."

Diana entered the school.

"This is Colonel Reed. She's in."

As Diana arrived at the basement, she saw a teacher who was burning all the books.