Almost Ending: Remembered the Foundation

December 19th, 2033. Capitol Hill, Harmonia City, East Coast of North America.

That night, Washington Monument, gets imploded and collapsed.

White House and the Capitol Building are burning.

Justice League members and their families are standing with the citizens. They found all of their United States flags and came in front of the fire set.

(Background music is 'The Foundation Theme' of the movie.)

Hal is the first one who throws his U.S. flags into the bonfire.

Next one, Barry. The third one, Victor.

After John Stewart throws, he gives some to Calvin.

John "Do it. It's gone."

Clark feels unsatisfied, but Bruce still gives a flag to him.

Bruce "I know you're not agree with this, Clark. But no one wants to protect the corrupted government. The country is dead. Burn it."

Clark holds the largest U.S. flag. He sighs with this. Then finally throws it to the bonfire.

The bonfire burns bigger. Everything left is the big fire and the shadows of people.

All of the U.S. flags get burnt.

In the same year. European Union restored its economy for 8 years. It started to support that territory. With their support, American provisional government was founded, and expected to join the European Union.

As everyone leaves.

Clark "I can't believe it's over."

Diana "Me too, but we still have to fight for peace. Even if thousands rise and fall, we're still not giving up, to keep our planet safe. Then we fight year by year. Justice is still being raised. We keep doing it together."

Clark "It's the best thing we can promise."

Victor "I told you the timeline can be restored. You made it."

Barry "Just for the earth safe. I saved all the people."

Bruce (As narrator) "Whatever you face every event, just remember when you have so many times you made it. You won't be afraid of this. Like us after I created the league. Rise and fall. That's something we faced. We finally made it, with ourselves' struggles and will. I'm Matches Malone. The father of the Gotham Knights."