Prologue

Ivy saddled onto Sky, determined and ready for takeoff.

Wren looked up at her. "If Sky gets hurt, I swear to the Dragon Gods above that you will never see the light of day again."

Ivy rolled her eyes. "Gee, thanks for worrying about me."

"You're welcome."

"C'mon Sky." Ivy said to the pale orange dragon

Sky gave a grin, "Alright then!"

Sky flapped his wings and took off.

Up in the sky, (and on Sky) Ivy could see the world spread on a canvas below her.

A flash of white caught Sky's eye, and he whirled his head to see what it was.

His head might've spun a little too fast though, because Ivy lost her grip and fell off.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!"

All Ivy could think was, I'm gonna die I'm gonna die I'm gonna die,

Sky turned around to catch her, but even with his enourmous SkyWing wings, Gravity just didn't feel like helping today.

Sky almost managed to catch her, but she slipped through her talons once again.

She crashed through the Rainforest Trees, disturbing some chattering monkeys along the way, and hit the forest floor, hard.

Luckily, Sky almost catching her, and crashing through the trees broke her fall, preventing her from getting killed.

She could hear Sky shouting for her, and he must've gone to get Wren, because she couldn't hear him yelling anymore.

Ivy tried to get up, but she felt so dizzy...

She pulled herself to her feet, and then...

All black.

Heyyyyy guys... surprise? I still haven't got a cover, but I really felt bad for making you guys wait for so long. It should be done by this week, and this Author's Note should be down when I get the cover, if I don't feel lazy. Be Kind, Keep Dreaming, and Stay Unique!

~CastChance <3