Attention

This past week,  no stop I've been getting attention from Lucius and Narcissa... I feel like a complete whore.. after the war it seems like they need someone and that someone is me.. Narcissa was wonderful and truly a walking piece of art.. Lucius was the same! But now I'm having feelings for Severus. I wake up that morning as I head downstairs being pinned by Lucius as he begins kissing my neck breathing heavily. " I've had a bad day at work pet.. and I need your gorgeous body.. knees now!"

I gasp and quickly get on my knees as crazy he smirks at my figure grabbing my hair making a ponytail as he smirks wickedly. He unzips his pants and hits my cheek with his cock forcing me to open my mouth. He shoves his cock in my mouth making me gag as he thrusts in and out. I Massage what I can't fit as he groans loudly. " fuck... that mouth feels so good pet!!" He keeps going face fucking me as tears fall down my cheeks. He groans louder as he feels his climax coming as he thrusts a couple more times before cumming in my mouth.

I swallow it as he pulls me up smashing his lips on mine roughly before picking me up growling. ( someone call animal control 😟🤚)

Lucius picks me up throwing me on his bed before hovering me over his mouth as he licks a strip from my clit as I moan. " fuck I've missed this pretty little pussy!" He begin eating me out as I held onto the headboard screaming in pleasure. He gripped my thighs roughly as he moved my hips back and forth so I can ride his face. " This is mine!!" He yelled against my cunt sending vibrations. I kept moaning feeling so much pleasure. He gripped my thighs rougher leaving marks as he kept licking and sucking my clit making me breath heavily.

" I-I'm close Lucius!!" He smirked and kept going, he went faster if it was even possible as I hold onto his chest riding his face moaning louder. " I'm cumming!!" I scream and pleasure cumming hard as Lucius licks it up smirking. " good girl.." he kisses my lips smirking. He laid me on the bed lining his cock by my entrance grinning. " do you want me pet?" I nod my head quickly whining as I want him inside of me. He quickly thrusted in me making me scream in pleasure before gripping my throat. " who owns you slut!!"

" Y-you Lucius!!" He starts pounding into me making me scream as he doesn't stop his ruthless pace. " your my fucking whore!! No one owns you expect me!!" He keeps thrusting into me pinning my arms back enjoying as I squirm. " you better fucking cum for me!!" He started rubbing my clit fast as I felt myself getting closer. " I'm going to cum in this pretty pussy of yours!!" He came hard inside of you which triggered your orgasm. You quickly Came afterwards breathing heavily and shaking as he smirked pulling out.

" your mine Y/N! I own you!." He left me in my room tired and sleepy as my body shook.

A couple of hours later..

I lazily got up seeing the manor was empty. I got dressed in something and decided to eat something as I was pretty starved. Flashbacks of a couple hours came in my mind as I blushed.

" Merlin.. what the fuck am I doing.." I sighed and grabbed some water as I sat outside.

I was a whore for the Malfoy parents..
I groan slightly as I relax in the sun not noticing Narcissa take a seat next to me holding my hand.

" Hello dear, how are you feeling?" She smiles kissing my hand lovingly.

" I'm feeling okay.." she frowned and pulled me on her lap holding me tightly in her arms as she stroked my hair. " your mind seems full princess.." I nod my head nuzzling in her neck as she comforts me. " here princess.. wanna swim with me?" I smile at her and nod as she picks me and carries me in the pool letting me float in her arms. " your so beautiful..." I blush as she kisses my forehead. " thank you cissy.." she stares at me in adoration. She rests her forehead on mine while softly kissing my lips. " you make me so happy.. I don't even know how.." I blush as I pull her in another kiss. What we both didn't know That Lucius was watching through the balcony with his hands gripping the balcony so tightly his hand turned pale.

" that slut.. I will punish her.." he looked angry as he watched Narcissa kissing me as she locked eyes with him and smirked right at him and smirked as she kissed my neck. " your such a good girl.. only for me.." I moan softly as she leaves little marks. " o-only for you cissy!!" She smirks again while looking Lucius dead in the eyes mouthing " mine" as he growls angrily.

" that slut will have what's coming..." he whispered under his breath as he watched me and Narcissa laugh! She splashed me laughing as I splash her back wrapping my arms around her neck. " why are you so beauiful Narcissa.." she blushes and smiles widely. " I'm not sure princess.. but you are real beauty.." she smiles and cups my cheeks before splashing me making me laugh as I playfully attack her. " by the way honey.. Draco went on a trip with his friends.." I nod my head as I keep kissing her perfect lips. She grinned against my lips before picking me up and taking me out of the pool drying me off. " it's almost dinner! And we don't want Lucius to find out!" I nod my head giving her another kiss before going to my room to change. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I lean against my door. I quickly got changed before heading downstairs.

The air was thick with tension as Narcissa and Lucius sat away from each other with me in the middle. I eat my food in silence as Narcissa rubs my back soothingly. Lucius than spoke up " how was your day Miss Y/L/N?"  I bit the inside of my cheek as I look at my food suddenly interested in my food as that makes Narcissa giggle. " when I speak to you, you answer!" I look at him " i-it was good sir.." he clicked his tongue nodding as the tension was very thick. " My dear, did you do anything fun today..?" I shake my head no before smiling at both of them as I excuse myself.

I head to my room flopping myself on my bed sighing as I groan. " this is going to be a long summer.."

AUTHORS NOTE
IM BACK😟 I MISSED YOU GUYS SM