Party

A week after the incident with Lucius it feels like he's been ignoring me. It hurt because I thought that at least he would talk about it but he didn't. Today was the party for me and the house was loud. I wasn't a big fan of people and I felt extremely uncontrollable. I saw Luna and hugged her. " Luna! I missed you how are you!" She smiled and said " I've been good Y/N how have you been?" I frowned a bit saying " could be better but regardless I'm fine." She hugged me again and left to get A drink. Draco ran to me saying

" Y/N come meet my friends!" I sighed but smiled and followed him. One of them smirked and said " Theodore Nott, you?" I took a deep breath saying Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N." I shook everyone's hand and saw Lucius angry. I tried to ignore it and excused myself to see him. "Sir are you alright?" He looked at me and sighed " yes it alright miss." It looked like he was upset. I left to go outside and sighed. I really didn't want this party to begin with.

⚠️Tw. Sexual harassment⚠️

It was nice, yes but I couldn't bring myself to have fun. I decided to go for a swim with everyone getting creeped out by this guy staring at me. I ignored the feeling till he came up to me. " show me where the bathroom is." I sighed and nodded following him upstairs till he pushed me to wall kissing my neck. " stop!." He wouldn't stop and tried pushing him off till he grabbed my wrists forcing me to the wall. I screamed for help afraid thinking " t-this is it... I'm getting raped." I closed my eyes preparing myself helplessly till i felt him off of me.

Lucius was there punching him hard. I whimpered afraid and he kicked him one last time. Lucius ran to me while I sobbed in his chest. Draco came running upstairs. " Dad what happened!!!!" He rushes over to me pushing his father away while I cried. " Party's over everyone leave!" Lucius shouted angrily. Draco picked me up taking me to my room hugging me. " shh Y/N... it's alright love..." I stopped crying eventually falling asleep feeling a new pair of hands wrapped around me.

" I'm so sorry Y/N ignoring you..." I stayed asleep the rest of the night.

A/N
SORRY IF THIS WAS SHIT LOVES