1. 𝙎𝙤 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮

{ Author pov }

.
.
.
The room falls silent as the MC's voice booms through the microphone. The auditorium is packed with people from all walks of life - businessmen, investors, reporters, and even your family. They all turn their gaze towards the stage, awaiting the outcome of this highly anticipated moment.

"And the award for Korea's youngest and most successful CEO goes to..." The MC paused for a dramatic effect before continuing. "...Miss Lee Jiha."

The sound of applause fills the hall as the audience rises to their feet, their enthusiasm and appreciation for your achievement palpable in the air. The claps echo off the walls, creating a roar that is both overwhelming and gratifying.

You look out into the sea of faces, all beaming up at you with pride and admiration. Some people wave their hands eagerly, while others hold up banners and signs with your name on them.

As your eyes scanned the crowd, you noticed several faces that were less than enthusiastic about your victory. They were all people who had been in the business much longer than you, some even twice your age.

They applauded politely, but their smiles didn't reach their eyes. Their jaws were clenched tightly, and you could practically feel the weight of their envy and jealousy in the air. They had been working for decades, putting in countless hours and giving their all to their careers, only to lose to a young girl like yourself.

As you make your way to the stage, your steps are confident and steady. You hold your head high, your smile never faltering as you approach the podium.

Despite the obvious envy and jealousy surrounding you, you know deep down that you deserve this recognition. You have worked tirelessly for the past seven years to build your company, making sacrifices and facing challenges that many people twice your age have never had to confront.

Your beauty and handsomeness had always been something of a curse and a blessing. It drew people to you like moths to a flame, their eyes always following your every move, their gaze filled with admiration and envy in equal measure.

As you walked, you could feel the eyes of the women in the room on you, some filled with admiration, others with jealousy. They watched the graceful way you carried yourself and the confidence in your stride, and they couldn't help but be drawn to you. Even the men in the room paused to watch you pass, their eyes stealing glances at your striking features.

As you neared the stage, the flashes of the cameras became more intense, the clicks and shutter sounds filling the air. You ran your hand through your short black hair, the movement both casual and elegant at the same time.

The cameras captured every moment, their lenses zooming in on your every move. Some of the photographers vied for your attention, calling out your name and desperately trying to get a smile out of you.

All around you, your fangirls erupted into a chorus of screams and cheers. They waved banners and signs with your name, their voices blending together in a deafening roar of support.

You paused for a moment, turning to face the cameras. A smile tugged at the corner of your lips, and you struck a few poses, knowing that your fans would go crazy over the photos.

As you smiled and waved to your fans, their screams increased in volume. They went absolutely wild with excitement, their eyes shining with admiration and affection.