32. ✵ 𝙀𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙨 ✵

{ Author pov }

{ Author pov }

You are near-at-hand to your house, your were fuming..You were cursing yourself to going to your father..you know that he will never give you his company, still you went to meet him and humiliate yourself, you were so furious that if someone come in the sight of you, you probably kill that person..

After sometime you enter your car in your mansion, you get off from your car, and close the door with loud tug..you trow your car keys to security guard and proceed on your way inside the mansion..

When you enter in the mansion, you see him, waiting for you in livingroom..after seeing him all the thing which had happen today flash in your mind..when he notice you, tears formed into his eyes..

His eyes asking you for forgiveness, but the only was showing in your eyes was just hatred for him

His eyes asking you for forgiveness, but the only was showing in your eyes was just hatred for him..you loved him but this didn't change the fact that he break your faith..He's feeling guilty too, he wish he'd told you everything earlier so it wasn't create a misunderstanding..but it was too late. trust is the 2nd key of a relationship and he lost it..

But he didn't know that, eventhough he lost your truth, but not your love, you hate him for betraying you but you can't stop loving him, he didn't know that your love has already change into obsession for him..eventhough your heart hurt whenever you see him but still you want to feel that pain..you want hold him, you want to look into his eyes..you want to hear his voice in your ear. Feel his hand on you, feel the warmth of his skin on you..you want to feel his lips on your..You can't control yourself, you can't able to stop yourself..

You straightly went toward him..as you approach near him, you grab his wrist. Then you went to your room with him..he was completely dumbfounded due to your sudden action..you both come inside in your bedroom..you let go his hand and lock the door behind you..you turn around toward him, he was staring at you with puzzled look..you slowly walk to your couch and sit on it while your gaze are fixed on him..

" Do you love me.." out of the blue you asked him crossing your one leg over other

" Of course I do.." he said promptly..