Chapter 13

I walked into my room and flopped on the bed. Then Austin came in and did the same, but on me. "Austin." I groaned. "Save that for late babe." He whispered in my ear. I blushed. "You guys we are going to the beach." Zach said. I pushed Austin off of me. "Let's get ready." He groaned. "Ok." I got up and looked for a bathing suits. I pulled out a black and white bikini. I went to the bathroom and changed. I walked out and saw Austin with his swim trunks on. I still can't get over the fact that he's so toned. "You ready." "Yup." I grabbed my beach bag and towel.

I set my towel down next to Sarah. "So I see my best friend and Austin are pretty cozy." "Oh shut up." I laid on my towel. The boys were in the water. "We need to get Robert and Zach girlfriends." She laughed. "For real." Just then a group of boys walked up to us. One of them was cute but not as sexy as my boyfriend. "Hi I'm David." "Hi I'm becky." "Sarah." "You girls alone?" "Um no actually my boyfriend is over there with her boyfriend." Sarah smiled. "You wanna go with them becky?" I smiled. "Sure." We got up. "Bye boys." I said as we ran towards the boys. I had a feeling my boobs were bouncing cause the way Austin was staring at me. He grabbed me. I giggled. He picked me up. "Austin!" I yelled. "Guys save that for the bed!" Alex yelled. I blushed. "Oh don't worry." Austin said. I gasped. Everyone laughed. Then Austin kissed me. I kissed back.

When we finished swimming we decided to watch a scary movie tonight. I changed into sweats and a tank top. I walked down to the living room. I saw Austin sitting on the floor with 2 pillows and a blanket. I smiled and sat down with him. "I didn't like they way that guy looked at you." He whispered. See there is the possessive side. I grabbed his hand. "You have not thing to worry about." Then I went straight to his ear. "I'm all yours." I whispered in his ear. He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes. I snuggled into him. Sarah haves us a bowl of popcorn and started the movie. When something popped out I literally screamed. Austin pulled me on to his lap. He buried his head in my hair. My eyes started to feel heavy. Soon enough I closed my eyes and fell asleep.