Chapter 3

After we got our ice cream we sat back down. I saw Austin flirting with this girl. I felt a pang of jealousy surge through me. Then the door swung open. I saw Darren. I glared at him and so did Alex. "Hi becky." He said with a smirk. He looked at me up and down and licked his lips. "What do you want?" I snapped. "Is that anyway to talk to your boyfriend." He asked. I rolled my eyes. "I told you we were done after what you tried to do." I snapped. I threw my ice cream in the garbage and stormed into the bathroom. I sniffled. I felt the tears fall down. I could remember that night lie, it was yesterday.

Flashback.

He pushed me against the wall. His lips against mine. His hands slid up my shirt. I tensed up. I tired to push away but Darren didn't move. "Jackson what are you doing? Stop." He still didn't listen. He pushed me to the bed and ripped my shirt. I kicked him where it hurts and ran outside in th pouring rain with only shorts and my bra on. I sat in the floor crying.

Flashback over

Tears fell from my eyes. "Becky." I heard Kim's voice. I sniffled. I looked at her. She pulled me into a hug. "You ok?" I nodded. I wiped the tears from my eyes. "Is that ice cream still there on the counter?" "Yea why." All I said was "Jackson." I walked out grabbed it and smashed it on his head. I walked out and sat in the bench.

I sighed. I watched as Austin and that girl kissed. I really wanna go home. I cleared my throat. "Austin are you done?" They pulled away. The girl gave me a look. I just got in his car. He got in and started driving. "What was all that about?" He asked. "All what?" "The whole Darren thing." "Nothing." He stopped in front of my house. I opened the door. But he ran out shoved me back in and climbed in with me. "Austin." "You can't tell me it was nothing because you ran into the bathroom crying." "Wow you noticed. I thought you were preoccupied." He glared. "I notice a lot things." "You wanna know so bad fine. Darren tried to have sex with me when I wasn't ready. He basically tried to rape me!" I yelled. Austin stared at me. I looked down. Tears fell from my eyes. Austin pulled me onto him and hugged me. I gripped his jacket. "Austin" I sobbed. "Shh." He shushed me. I continued to cry.

I was laying in Austin for who knows how long. I pulled away and got out of the car. "Thanks for the ride Austin." I said. He nodded. I walked inside and ran to my room. Then I started to cry even more. I wanted to feel Austin's arms around me again. He made me feel safe.