Chapter 7

I heard my phone ring. I groaned. I let it ring on. When it stopped I checked it. I had 15 texts and calls from Sarah. It's 7:30 and she's asking me where I am cause I'm usually at the school now. I got up I did my usual routine. Then I got dress. I put leggings and a sweatshirt. I put black boots and a beanie. I grabbed my bag and walked out.

As soon as I walked into the parking lot I felt eyes on me. I saw Sarah. "What's going on?" "Kelly told everyone that you had sex with Darren and now you're pregnant." I glared. "This just adds more problems on me." "What do you mean?" "Darren Austin and now this bitch." I snapped. "Sorry." She nodded. I saw Kelly with Austin. She was sitting on his lap. "Becky no." I stormed over to her. "Oh look it's little miss Preggo." "Actually that's you. I can't believe you would tell everybody a lie. Well it's not really a lie you just forgot to mention that I wasn't the one who was pregnant and had sex with Darren. It's you!" I yelled. Austin just stared at me. I stormed away. I stopped half way. "By the way I fucking hate you Austin!" I said. Tears threatening to spill. I knew this was a lie but right now I do. He looked at me emotionless. I turned away and walked.

I was currently crying on Sarah. After school we went straight to my house. "Sarah I love him so much it hurts." I sobbed. "I know." She held me as I hugged her. "I don't wanna leave you." "It's ok." I said. I stopped crying so she could go. Once she left I went outside on my swing. I watched the sunset. I heard footsteps. I jumped and fell off the swing. I sat on the floor and stared at Austin. He pulled me up to me and kissed me. I kissed back. He pushed me against the tree. We pulled away. "I've wanted to do that for the longest with out leaving you after." I smiled. "You were crying." I nodded slightly. "So are you just gonna stare at me or are you gonna kiss me again." He laughed and kissed me again.