[Ep 6]

Y/N's POV

Everyone parked their motorcycle and we went into Chifuyu's house. I was little nervous cuz this is my first time to entering a boy's house.

The house was not very messy, there were unfinished noodles and drinks on the table. Chifuyu got in before us and threw them to garbage.

The house was quiet, he don't have a family that's why.. He must feel lonely when he comes home.

"Hey, is there a board game or something?" Draken asked.

"Yeah yeah, It's all in my room, ah Y/n can u come and help me to choose one?"

I'm... Gonna.. Enter his room..? Okayy, i got this.

So I nodded and we go to his room.

It was really clean. He is not messy. There is a bed for 2 people, a wardrobe by the bed . Some plants. His room is so relaxing.

"Ah,They're right over there." he pointed to the bottom of the little table by the bed.

And all of a sudden I saw a cat. It was black and white.

"Oh, let me introduce to you mochi" Chifuyu said it with a smile.

"I loveee catss, he really cute" I said, and I held the cat. Like the his owner he was soft and calm.It's was also so fluffy.

"I adopted him cuz..." he stopped for a sec and he slightly sighed.

"Because every time I come home, he greets me. I don't feel alone at all."

Those words hurted me. He must really be alone. I know what it's felts like how loneliness is.So I told him ;

"Chifuyu, I know we don't know each other for too long,I don't know anything about you but that's not a problem, right? So you can come see me and grandma whenever you want. My grandma really liked you.She always told me how you were kind to her and respectful to her."

I decided to tell him about my past.

"When my family leaved me when I was 5, That day. They left me in the orphanage.They told me they'd come back.. I waited.. Waited for too long. But they never show up."

I had tears in my eyes. Why I'm telling this things to him.He probably doesn't care.

"When I was 8, my grandmother took me with her and three months later my grandpa passed away.. "

"Ah, I'm really stupid why I'm telling to you this things. It's boring right?" I wiped my tears.

But suddenly...

I felt arms around me.

He was hugging me. A warm hug.I was crying but in his arms I relaxed.

Chifuyu's POV.

She was telling me to the her life. When I heard her words, I remembered my past.Not same stories but same feelings.I was abandoned too, but it was worse.

I was really sorry to see her like that.

I couldn't stand it and I hugged her. She was in my arms. And suddenly she hugged back. Her head was on my chest. It was like she needed a hug like that.

After a little time like this she asked where the bathroom was.I showed her the way.

She unlocked my memories. It's not her fault.

The past is forgotten but never erased.

Everyone was waiting for us.I quickly choose a game and headed to living room.They probably confused.