[Ep 10]

-25 December -
11:00

Y/N's POV
Today is the day. Christmas. Tonight I'm gonna met w others.

Grandma called me for breakfast and we had breakfast together.

"Grandma, I'm going to celebrate Christmas with my friends. Is it okay for you?" she was going to be alone when I left, so I was a little worried.

"Honey, of course It's okay. You should have fun with your friends. You should enjoy your youth. I'm gonna visit your grandpa" she said.

"Oh, He'll be glad to see you." I smiled.

After I cleaned the table and went to my room. Grandma said she'd take a nap after took her meds. She's old, so she's sleepy all the time.

I woke up early, but now I don't know what to do.

-1 new notification-

-

----------------------------------------------------------------

-Hinaa <3-

Hina <3
Hi y/n, good morning! I just want to ask, We are going to shopping with emma, do you want to come?? You know today is the day!

Y/n
Good morning Hina! I was bored at Home so it would be great!

Hina <3
That's great, then lets meet at 2PM!

Y/n
Oh okay! See you later then 💕

Hina <3
See you laterrr ❤️

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh I'm so happy to have friends.

She said 2PM and now 11:39AM. Then I'll just wait.

-1:30PM-

I played with my phone a little bit and it was already 1:30PM.I need to get ready.

I covered my pimples and eyebags with foundation.Then put a little lipstick. Finally, I put on some perfume and done. I'm ready.

She sended me a location. I waved to grandma and left. It wasn't far, so I chose to walk.

Then I saw Hina and Emma. They were waving at me so I waved back.

"Let's get inside!" Hina said.

"Draken gonna be there so I need to look beautiful" Emma said.

"You are already so pretty Emma!" I said. Because she is.

"Yes, Y/n is right you already so beautiful! I bet draken-kun already in love with you" Hina giggled.

Emma blushed.She must love so much Draken-kun. How does it feel to be in love? I want to know how it's feels like.

"Ahh, let's go to the that store" She pointed to the makeup shop.

"Wooah,look at this colors. So pretty!" They looking at to lipsticks.

I don't wear a lot of makeup, I just buyed 2 lipstick and a foundation.