due date

the day again arrived.

I'm here, at the dinning table and the clock shows 8:33 pm.

It is taking a toll on me to act like everything is fine. I had to act normal knowing a tragedy is occurring. I tried holding back my tears.

Please. I wanna go back.

I opened my eyes and here i am. In a room full with boxes and polaroid scattering on the floor.

i'm back.

I laid down on the floor, crying. It's just too painful to process everything. Suddenly, someone knocks on my door. It's Konoha.

"Hey, i heard you're packing. Need a hand?" I looked up to him with obvious puffy eyes. "What's wrong, y/n?"

"Konoha, remember Gloria?" I giggled. It's time to move on.

"Heck yeah, i gave it to you and you love it like it's your child" he comes inside and sits down next to me.

"You took A LOT of pictures" he went through the photographs one by one.

We laugh trying to remember every moment that happened in the photographs. I thought I would be doing this with Aka-

"y/n, i really like you"

eh? EH!

"What? How? When?" I looked away obviously embarrassed.

"Since 2nd year of high school duh! That's why I got you the camera but instead you fell in love with the camera" he sighs in frustration.

That made me laugh hysterically. I didn't realise that the way he treated me was to convey that he likes me. Maybe i was either into Gloria or Akaashi.

"T-then i'll try liking you too" I looked at his now flushed face.

We leaned in so that our foreheads touched and stayed like that for a while.

a/n:
h-hi, i'm sorry this turned out to be slightly konoha x reader but we like konoha, don't we? 🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️