The Garden

Days seem to turn into months as Adonai works on Astarte's garden. Astarte hungrier than before growls fighting back urges she can't control fore it's her nature. Adonai creates to new creatures and places them in the garden as he works. Lilith and Adam he named them. Astrate wonders her way down to Adonai working the garden over the two creatures, well humans working along side him. "Adonai, my dearest whom are these two? " He looks up from planting a flower looking up at her. "Ah my darling these are my two newest creations aren't they beautiful? " "they seem to be pale dear are you feeding them like you do the others?" "Yes love " he smiles. Astrate's stomach growls loudly. Adonai grabs an apple off of a tree beautiful and red. "Love why don't you eat this?" She sniffs the air sniffing something she smells as sweet, her eyes glowing brightly neon like the galaxies were shining threw her. Adonai looks at her smiling wide thinking he'd found something she'd finally eat. "Adonai is that what smells so sweet?" Unaware she was smelling his humans. "Yes dear try a bite sweetest in the galaxy." She timidly takes the apple holding it close to her face as she takes a bite. "It's sour " Adonai laughing softly "You've never had food like the or at all a day in your life have you? " "Maybe once, It wasn't what you may think." Adonai looking around. "Well what do you think this is just for you. Tomorrow is your last day in heaven. Seeing your so restless in the sky" Astrate's heart sinks to her stomach not understanding what she did wrong. "It's beautiful and I do love flowers but why must I stay here? I'm your wife." "My wife that will do as I say no buts about it" Her eyes sadden as she sighs holding her head up high. "Okay my love."
Later that evening she lays next to him feeling alone not even understanding herself what's going on with her body. Them both unknowing she's growing a life inside her. Her mouth begins to water as she smells that sweet sent again. She takes her true form a slimy beautiful goddess. Her skin pitch black adorned with neon galaxy glowing scares Alamo at Mack green her look like a clown. She has a long bladed tail with bells her dread also decorated with bells. The Jingle of the bells was the only thing heard before she appears before Lilith in the garden.

Keep a look out for the chapter 3.