The Monster

Her mouth watering in at the sweet sent of Lilith. Astarte over whelmed by hunger speaks to her. "Lilith have you ever wondered how one could be so hungry and never eat?" Lilith shakes her head looking up at the goddess. Astarte's skin glowing like a black desolate galaxy, her eyes glowing brighter than super novas. With fangs hanging over her plump lips black ooze begins dripping down her skin. The flowers around her feet welting. Lilith had only heard bells but never a foot step. Lilith knew not fear as she looked at the goddess but sadness. She seen two rabbit ears poking out the grass. "Astrate don't think less of me but don't move." Astrate watch as Lilith pounced on the rabbit. She brung the rabbit to Astrate. Seeing her sharp blade like tail she held the rabbit out. "Eat." Was the only word Lilith muttered ,before being covered in rabbits blood as the goddess hungrily ate the rabbit satisfied for then. The next Adonai sent Jinglez to the garden to stay then in a beautiful small home. Unknowing the fate he'd release on his beloved creatures. Nights on end Lilith would bring Astrate a rabbit before bringing her bigger animals. As the life inside her womb grew so did her appetite. Unfortunately all good things must come to an end. Lilith was essentially the goddesses best and only friend. Until one night the hunger over took her. Lilith as usual was walking a goat to Astrate. Astrate in her devilish state was waiting in the dark. She growled lowly almost as if she was purring. The sound of bells was the last sound Lilith had ever heard. The sound of cracking and crunching bone alerted Adam. Adam in panic searching for his beloved Lilith. He ran threw the garden yelling and calling for her, never an answer. He seen Astrate in her true state bloody, covered in bits of flesh and innards. Adam screamed for what seemed to be hours. The screaming shocked the goddess. The startled Astrate noticing what she was doing fainted.
Adonai awoke due to the commotion. Hurrying to the garden he found the fainted Astarte laying in Liliths mangled corpse. He picked her up taking her inside her home in the garden laying her on her bed. He then cleaned up Liliths body returning it to the earth. He then escorted Adam out of the garden making Eve from his rib instead of Lilith. Hours later Astrate awoke screaming and crying at what she'd done. No amount of baths could help wash the sin from her. Weeks passed Adonai never once visiting her. Her belly now sitting in her lap making daily task hard. One day a young girl fell into the garden with beautiful wings how ever there was a few white feathers the rest were tarnished black.