The Dawn

The cosmos colorful and bright feared her for how the moons loved her. Her skin dark black even reflected it's stardust and cosmic glitter as she sat on saturns rings. He seen her, her beautiful long black dreads the were graced with cosmic high lights hanging in her face as she dripped droplets of her self into Saturns atmosphere bring forth a haunted life force for the planet. The man staired as if he'd staired for eons. His long white hair tied in a ponytail. She looked up seemingly beautiful in a horrific way. "How are you my dear?" The man shouted in a soft tender voice. "Might I ask you the same?" She answered softly as it seemed a black gooey tar like substance rolled down her arm. He watched wonder what it was his glow positively bright. He stuttered as he answered. "I'm a maker of things and sorts" The goddess smiles as she replied " Ahhh so a bringer of life same as I. But your name dear what Tis it?" The man answered "Adonai, Adonai Christ, you?" "Pandora's my middle name my first name I shall not I trust to you until I know you dear." "Fair enough I'd say do you have a mother?" "No, I am the darkness existing for eons and eons to come" "so your a goddess as I am a god" "yes" He strolls closer to her. Her eyes meeting his as he can see neon galaxies reflecting back at him. She smiles almost as is she's fell at first sight. Years fly by it seems as they take and laugh. The lonely white god creating earth to bless the dark goddess with beautiful flowers that unknowingly welt at her touch. Till one day she appears before the god with beautiful Mocah skin and green eyes that style reflect galaxies the goddess using her magic to alter herself to be able to rejoice in his gifts. "Adonai! " she softly smiles as he looks at her almost as if it's the first time replayed. "Pandora" he gasp, "you look even more beautiful." He places a flower in her dreads. To his surprise the flower dosnt die. "You, you changed for me?" "I change fore I trust you, Astrate, Astrate is my first name." He hugs her for the first time as she hugs him back their warmth glows cosmicly life springing in all planets bring forth new. She pulls away only to make eye contact before he cups her face gently yet deeply kissing her. "Astrate may I give you a last name? My last name..be by my side, share this universe we've seemingly created. Please I'd love you to be mine for eons " she smiles as she nods kissing him once more. Thus creating what is humans know as marriage. Eons it seems pass by god creates more life bringing animals, how ever never once had he seen Astrate eat a thing but has heard the lowly growl of her stomach from time to time. "Astrate dear, do you not wish to eat" "Adonai my love I've never once ate a thing, I do apologize it's just what my body craves is not that of fruit nor animal I am of the darkness I wish not to butcher the life you bring forth" "ahh I see my love that Tis fine for now" Adonai built them a kingdom in the sky he named heaven so that he may watch the life grow on earth while sharing it with Astrate. That night he lay with her holding her in his arms as he kissed up her shoulder. Her white gown draped beautiful over her every curve. She rolls over facing him as she kisses him deeply. That night they lay was to bring trouble to come. It seemed Astrate grew sick and would lash out Adonai not understanding of what was going on made her a garden the garden of eden.

For now we shall pause this story to continue on in the next chapter....