Chapter 25

I got to the park and saw Tori sitting on the bench beside the playground. I ran up to her and sat next to her.
"Oh hey babe, why'd you want me here?" She asked turning to face me.
"I did something fucking bad bruh" I admitted leaning down and putting my head in my hands.

"What'd you do?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.
"Hawk came to my house last night, he climbed in my room through my window" I said sitting back up and leaning my head back. "And than?" Tori asked probably already knowing what happened next.

"Lots of things happened last night" I said scratching my neck.
"Please tell me you guys didn't go as far as actually having sex" Tori asked with wide eyes. "No, we didn't actually have sex but lots of other things happened" I said laughing a little bit at Toris reaction.
She looked a bit relieved. "Okay good" she said wrapping her arm around my neck and pulling me into a hug.

"Soooo Hawk" she said lifting her eyebrows. "Oh shut up" I said pushing her back with an eye roll.
She laughed at my reaction.
We got up and started walking around the park while talking. But the entire time I couldn't stop thinking about Hawk and last night.

I got this tingly feeling just thinking about him. I want it to happen again. But maybe go a bit further this time. I really enjoyed last night. Me and Tori walked around for about a half an hour before she had to go back home. "I have to go back home now but I'll text you later" she said as she hugged me.

"Okay bye Tori" I waved as she walked away in the direction of her house. At this point the tingly feeling was too much for me. I wanted more though. I don't care about anything else but him right now. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted him.

You: My house. Again. Tonight. You down?

It didn't Take him long to respond, he responded almost as soon as I sent the text.

Hawk: Why wait?

You: Parents

Hawk: true but I don't wanna wait. I want you now.

You: me too but we have to. Just come to my house around 8, I'll sneak you in through my window again, Johnny should leave for work around 7:50-8:00

Hawk: Alright, see you later Love

I got butterflies reading that last text. love? Damn that's new.
It's still really early, what am I supposed to do until 8.
I'll go bother Miggy. I walked all the way back to where Johnny's house is, walking across the hall to Miguel's house. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer.

After I knocked for the second time Miguel's Grandma opened the door.
"Oh Y/N, hello, Miguel's just in his room" she said opening the door a bit further and stepping to the side allowing me to walk inside.
"Thanks" I said taking off my shoes and walking down the hall to Miguel's room.

I bursted into his room not even caring to knock first. "Yo bitch what up" I said walking over and sitting on his bed. "Oh hey Y/N" he said just casually letting me walk in his room, call him a bitch and sit on his bed? He's getting way too used to me being here. Well I guess that's cuz I'm here all the time.

"Sooo how are you?" I asked leaning over and laying down beside him. "I'm good" he said putting his phone down and looking down at me. "How about you?" He asked poking the Side of my head. "I'm doing good, and no poking, that's my thing" I said grabbing his finger and bending it slightly to the side.
"Ow owww okayyy" Miguel said laughing a bit.

Why I abuse my friends like this? I don't know, I always kinda be abusin my friends as a joke. They got used to it at this point. "My finger, you meanie" Miguel began to fake cry and pout. "Big ass baby" I mumbled.
"Wowww" he said furrowing his eyebrows as his mouth dropped open.
I started crying of laughter.
I'm so mean to my friends. Ehh they'll get used to it. They love me.

"You love me" I said confidently smiling with my eyes shut.
"Yeah I do" Miguel said moving down a bit to lay down next to me.
"Wanna sleep over?" Miguel asked pulling his phone back out.
"Can't, Hawks coming over later" I said without hesitation realizing that I didn't tell Miggy about what was going on yet.

"Oh y'all are cool now?" He asked kinda confused. "Yeah we cool now" I said grabbing Miguel's phone out of his hand. "Hey, what the fuck" he asked before looking back at me in confusion. I sat up and began taking really weird selfies of myself on his phone. "Why?" He asked with a confused look still on his face.

"Your welcome" I smiled as I handed Miggy his phone back. "Oh my fucking god" he said breaking down into laughter. "Like I said your welcome" I said before getting up off his bed and walking back to his door.
"Gotta go, Eli's supposed to call me, see you tomorrow" I said before leaving his house and going back to my own.

A/N: Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating that much, I'm really trying you guys, anyways Ik this chapter wasn't very juicy and it was kinda boring but I haven't really had much motivation/ideas lately, but I promise you guys the next chapter is gonna be J U I C Y ash, we gonna do some stuff with Hawk in the next chapter 😈
Be ready y'all cuz I ain't holdin back 😀