Chapter 16

I sat up in my bed clutching my stomach, Crying because of the pain.
I heard my phone go off, it was probably him, I reached over to check my phone and I was right. He texted me.

"Hey, I'm here, should I just come in?"

"Yeah come in, the door is unlocked"

I put my phone back down and put my face in my hands. Everything was hurting right now. My back was hurting, my legs were hurting, my head was hurting and my stomach was hurting.

Why do girls have to go through this stuff. Why can't boys get their periods, it's not fair.

I snapped out of all my thoughts when the door for my bedroom opened.

I looked up from my hands to see, Robby standing in my doorway.
"Hey, what's wrong, are you okay" he asked as he walked closer to my bed and sat on the end.

I shook my head. And clutched my stomach tighter.
"Cramps?" He asked, moving closer to me. I nodded my head. "It's okay, they'll be over soon, you should get some rest, that'll help" he said, moving right up beside me. "I cant. It hurts too bad" I cried out.

My eyes were starting to burn from all the tears. "Come here, don't cry beautiful"
He said as he brought his hand up to my face and began wiping off my tears.

He pulled me closer to him and rested his head on mine.

I wrapped my arm around him and rested my face on his neck.
"Try to get some rest" he whispered into my ear.

I closed my eyes and began to drift off to sleep.

Robby's Pov:

It had been about 20 minutes. I laid in bed next to Y/n feeling her breathing get softer and her grip on my stomach become tighter. I think she finally fell asleep.

I feel kinda bad for her. She was crying so her cramps must have been bad. My mom gets her period every month so I know a little bit about how to help.

I should get Y/n candy. Mom usually likes candy when she's on her period. Is it the same for all girls? I don't know.

I moved my arm up and started stroking her hair. She's so beautiful. I lifted my head Up and kissed her on the forehead. I just met her like 4 days ago and I'm already starting to fall for her. That just proves how amazing this girl is.

I felt my eyes start to get heavy. I'm getting tired. I should probably sleep too.
I rested my head back against hers and closed my eyes.

~ 2 hours later ~

Johnny's Pov:

I walked back inside of the house. Why was the door unlocked? Did y/n leave? She would have taken her keys though. And her shoes are still here.
"Y/n?" I called out really hoping to get a response.

I started panicking when she didn't answer. I took my shoes off and walked down the hall. I looked inside of the bathroom. She wasn't there.

I walked all the way to the end of the hallway and looked inside of her bedroom hoping to see her. And I did. But not just her. I walked inside quietly and pulled out my phone.

I wasn't 100% sure how to use this, I just got it. Y/n bought it for me. She taught me how to Facebook and Snapchat. Oh and Instagram I think it's called.

How do you take a picture on this thing. Oh there it is. I opened up the Camera app and snapped a picture.

I smiled and walked out of her bedroom closing her door on my way out.

(The pic Johnny took 👇🏼)

A/N: I'm sorry I know this is a short chapter

A/N: I'm sorry I know this is a short chapter. But I'm starting to run out of ideas. Also sorry for all the people who wanted it to be Hawk or Miguel😭
But we hate Hawk atm and Miguel is just our friend u-u and we starting to like Robby so Ye :)