𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒚 . . .

〰️⚡️🎬 extended  summary  for  "  certainrules  tosurvive !!  "

rules  to
survive !!  "

— All of the children's lives had started as normally as any person's would have, with every single one of them having loving parents or even siblings to look after them when asked to

All of the children's lives had started as normally as any person's would have, with every single one of them having loving parents or even siblings to look after them when asked to. And, even better, the town that they lived in, Woodsboro, California, was a rather sleepy and quiet town; this proved to be beneficial for their childhoods because not everything was so hectic all the time. Not a single citizen of the area could harm a fly, and nothing really terrible ever occurred over the years that they grew up.

Enter three young girls: Amanda Orth, Lauren Nielsen, and Erin Barnett. Three completely different people with the polar opposite of lives. But they were still good kids regardless, and they all had dreams. As they grew up, the three became closer and formed their own trio of tight friendship, as well as making friends with other students they went to school with. And, when they entered high school, they had grown to be mature young women who were excited to graduate and they were close with all sorts of people such as Sidney Prescott, Tatum Riley, Randy Meeks, etc.

Then 1995 happened. Maureen Prescott was murdered that November . . .

And everything changed . . . .

Whenever Amanda and her friends had switched on the news on a regular morning of their sophomore year, their entire world was now a horrific, dreary depiction of the dreamlike town Woodsboro once was. They would never look at the place they lived in the same way ever again.

Amanda was sure grateful that her brother, Steven, was there for her.

As the town began to move on after quite a few months, Amanda made sure to always check on Sidney and make sure she was okay. The girl with brown hair and, admittedly, gorgeous sienna eyes always told her that she was okay and that she would be fine, despite the fact that her own mother had not just been killed, but was mutilated. But the blonde could read her like a book and didn't sense any change in her best friend, but she would never push her.

And, just less than a year later, another series of murders begin to take place. And this is the one thing that is the downfall for Amanda: the poor girl who often went unnoticed because she was overshadowed by the popularity of her older brother, who had just entered his senior year of high school. This is where her sanity, which was already hanging by just a thread, begins to really shred apart just like paper being cut with the sharp edges of scissors.

And not even her knowledge of classic horror films can save her and her friends from the petrifying danger that awaits them . . . almost like the tip of a hunting knife waiting for itself to penetrate your flesh. And they won't be able to scream for help . . . .

. . . OR . . .

IN WHICH amanda orth has to rely on
her knowledge of horror films to survive a
deadly sleuth of murders . . .

🎟▫️🎴disclaimer

🎟▫️🎴disclaimer . . . .

hi, guys! this is adalynn from the present with a remodeled layout for this story, along with all my other books in the future! i'm actually quite proud of this layout and i will be using it from now on!

all credits go to wes craven and kevin williamson, the two masterminds who brought us this amazing franchise! Rest In Peace Wes Craven ( 1939 - 2015 ).

TW: mentions of depression and suicidal thoughts throughout this story. also slight mentions of self-harm.

WARNING: this story contains strong language, explicit violence and gore, and terrifying scenes!!! if you still want to read this, proceed with caution!

anyways, thank you for reading and i hope you enjoy the first entry of my Scream book franchise, "certain rules to survive!"

-denbroughswife