ignored

Jisung:
Lix I wanna try that challenge you know.

Felix:
What challenge?
The ignoring one?

Jisung:
Or not even speaking too him..
Sounds like fun too me tbh.

Felix:
Well have fun with that

__________

Minho looked up from his phone at jisung who was sitting across too the bedroom texting, he just smirked and continued staying silent,"what do you want for dinner?" Jisung questioned,
Jisung gave a confused look at minho just stood up and left.

"So I'll just order chinese?" Jisung said too himself and just sat back too the head board. Minho came back holdin a drink and his charger too plug his phone up,"you want chinese?" Jisung questioned and waited for a response but it was silent minho not even looking at him,"minho? Yah?" Jisung stood off his bed and looked at minho.

Jisung just put a hand on his hip looking at minho who wasn't speaking,"hello??" Jisung stood in front of him noticing he didn't even look at him,"so were playing that game?" Jisung just rolled his eyes before getting an idea.

Minho was wearing a long t-shirt that was about a dress too him, and jisung just smirked and picked minho up noticing how he didn't even pay attention,"so I'll just get a reaction."
Jisung sat him onto the bed going too the dresser, minho was secretly panicking on the inside.

He slowly took his shirt off and turned back too minho, minho tried too not look at jisungs shirtless abs,"since you're ignoring me I'll make you at least scream my name." Jisung bent minhos legs back where they hung over his shoulders, jisung grabbed minhos phone putting it too the side but minho just looked away still ignoring him.

"I see were still doing this." Jisung bent down more infront of minho more, and slowly moved the smalls shorts he was wearing too the side slowly putting some lube onto his fingers, minhos eyes rolled feeling two fingers enter him, jiusng who wasnt even paying attention too minhos face rather his reaction in sound motioned thrusted his fingers a little faster.

Minho who slowly brought his fingers too his mouth sticking them inside his mouth too keep quiet,"the longest time you took the pleasure." Minho felt his legs want too shake at how deep jisungs fingers were going,"seems someone's gonna cum.." jisung said a small smirk as he lifting his arm and thrusted faster,"fuck jisung!" Minho screamed arching his back, not being able too control his sounds.

Jisung chuckled,"why were you ignoring me?" Jisung stood up all the way,minho turned red a little,"uh just too have fun." Jisung furrowed his eyes brows and slowly slid his pants off then his boxers,"oh really? Too have fun?"
Minho gasped feeling jisung slowly enter him letting him adjust foe like 12 seconds before gripping his hips and thrusting, he grabbed minhos legs putting them back over his shoulder,"j-jisung!!" Minho screamed,"no moaning." Jisung said a small teasing smirk.

Minho covered his mouth and arched his back feeling how big jisung was around him. Jisung slowed down more still going deeper,"jisung please.." minho whimpered,"no baby." Jisung thrusted one more time leaving it there
Jisung could feel minhos legs shake over his shoulder,"aw is baby wrecked?" Jisung exposed going down too his lips where they shared a sloppy kiss.Jisung soon filled minho up with his warm liquid,"now you can speak." Jisung said and pulled out,"now can you help me to the shower?"

-A/N-
kinda wanna make a cock warming smut about minsung.. but jisung is the bottom cuz people don't like minho as bottom :D