still thinking of you

"We were perfect."

Jisung mumbled.

He kept a straight face facing His therapist, he was numb. He couldn't feel anything but the tears that were forming at the ends of his eyes. His hands neatly in his lap. He wasn't used to being alone as much. Sure he hung out with his friends after the break up but he wasn't the same happiness as he was with his now ex boyfriend.

He felt like his smile was always forced, not natural.

"Maybe, things end for reasons."

"He left without any form of contact, I just wish he would've told me."

His therapist set her clip board down, a soft frown appearing on her lips before beginning to speak. "Have you tried talking to him? He could've left for many reasons, I'm sure they weren't all bad as well." She explained.

"He won't speak to me, he practically ignores me on campus — I shouldn't  even bother."

Jisung complained. There were small details in life that made him happy. Such as his bestfriends. The ones that forced him out for some drinks and always listened to his problems.
He had class in a hour, which was the class he had with minho.

The two were sadly seat mates, they chose the seat while they were dating, so now, they were stuck with it. People refused to give up the extra seats. "Well, maybe start a small conversation with him, ease into a big talk." She encouraged.

Jisung felt the vibrations of his phone go off. Making his mind loose focus, he looked down to his phone seeing a message from his bestfriend.

'Minho got into a fight, the whole
Class is talking about it.. you should get here quick.'

Jisungs eyes dilated. He just looked back up at the women, standing up quickly. "Could I leave early? Something came up." Jisung asked, holding onto his bag tightly, he was nervous. He tried not to care as much but minho never fought without reason.

He wondered what the reason was.

EARLIER

"Hey Felix."

Minho said.

He only spoke to Felix for updates about jisung. He was afriad to ask the question he wanted to ask, afraid of getting hurt.

"Hey minho, how are you?"

Felix asked, a smile,"im good but can I ask you something?" Minho closed his book and sat up straight for once, staring at a group of guys that were talking. Felix nodded a hum slipping from his lips.

"Has jisung moved on? Like, dating someone else?"

"Ah, of course not, why?"

"No reason."

Felix only chuckled, he knew minho was lying.

"Yah, minho, why didn't you come to practice yesterday? You miss to many days." Minho looked up for a moment and only scoffed,"I told you I'd come next week." Minho restated.

"Team captions aren't supposed to miss that many days, we have punishments because of you." The guy stated, he shrugged leaning over minhos desk to look at him. Small things made minho mad. Due to the fact the person he loved the most wasn't apart of his life anymore.

Minho stood up, looking him back in the eyes. "Your boyfriend must not be feeling well? Have those pills not been working for him?" 

Minho felt his fist twitch. Felix only watched a shocked face watching minho grab the guy walking with him and his collar agianst the wall
Pushing him roughly as he smashed his fist agianst the man's face, he didn't stop until a professor pulled him away.

Watching the man fall to the floor, his nose covered in blood. Minho gave a last breath before kicking him in the stomach.

"You crazy bastard." Minho spat before being dragged away. That was the last of the classroom he saw before he was dragged down the hallway.

"I can move myself." He said coldly.
Brushing the professor off, he stopped. Looking at jisung who was tightly holding his bag a small part to his lips seeing minhos state.

Minho only looked away and kept going walking straight past jisung.
"Wait minho." Minho imdetially turned back looking at jisung who said those words so shyly.

He froze though when they were face to face not saying anything, minho watched him adjust his bangs and look everywhere but where minho was.

"Um, are you alright?"

"Yeah, fine."

It became silent agian.

"After this do you wanna get drinks? Eat something?"

"Im busy with a project."

Minho said.

"Oh, right business major!"

Jisung fake laughed, he looked down to the floor agian. "Could you come help me fix this." Minho asked, pointing to the cut agianst his lip. Pressing agianst it to check the blood.

"Im sure there's nurse's —"

"No, I want you too."

Minho said sternly.

"W-What?"

________________

Pt will be coming