warm me

"You want me too what?!"

Minho whisper yelled in shock looking at his friend, jisung shrugged,"its just an experimental thing." Minho scoffed,"how is sitting on you're bestfriends dick experimental?"
Minho asked, jisung shrugged.

The two were at jisungs house like always playing video games and being
Bestfriends even though they've kissed before. Minho sat the controller down giving jisung a look,"one time?"

Minho glanced too the door and slowly got up, jisung was gonna question him but he heard the door lock,"wouldn't want anyone too walk in.." minho said a small smirk and slowly took his shorts off that he was wearing.

Jisung bit his lip looking at him, he knew they were only friends but sometimes he couldnt  help but fantasize over him,"stop looking at me like." Minho said and slowly slid too his knees in front of jisung,"you look hot like that."

"shut it." Minho slid down jisungs sweatpants stripping him from everything. He then glanced up at jisung and crawled into his lap attaching his lips too jisungs. Jisung reached his hands too minhos ass lightly gripping it making minho jolt and moan at the same time turning jisung on even more.

"So you just want me too.. sit there." Minho asked confusedly as he got back on his knees, seeing jisung nod and slowly moved his hands too jisungs member attaching his lips and slowly moving them up and down hearing a groan from jisung, minho swirled his tongue lubing it and going back down.

Jisungs lips turned into a bite motion
But minho stopped,"why did you stop?"
Jisung asked, minho laughed and stood up, jisung sat up grabbing his controller,"I'll just play games." Minho just lined himself up with jisung and slowly slid down a small moan slipping from his mouth.

Minho slowly let his head fall back too jisungs shoulder, feeling his deep it was,"w-why does it have too be that deep.." minho whispered in jisungs ear, jisung just smirked and moved his hips a little teasing him,"fuck-- jisung don't." Minho said in a breathy tone,"why? Hm?" Jisung asked, minho looked back at jisung with his eyebrows furrowed,"I'm gonna murder you one day."

"And I'm gonna wreck you one day."
Minho turned a little red and looked back forward, before slowly moving up and down using his hips. Jisung didn't mind even though it was something he didn't request. Jisung let out a groan as
Minho went faster.

Jisung sat the controller down and gripped minhos waist and sat him on the bed on all fours, and reentered him
"A-ah!" Minho moaned falling onto the sheets where his face was buried in the pillow,"no I want too hear you." Jisung said and used his hand too interlock with minhos hair gripping it back,"f-fuck f-faster please!" Minho screamed holding himself up with his arms some small whimpers coming from his mouth as he felt the need too cum.Jisung went faster feeling himself release inside of minho. Minho coming sometime after,"you okay?" Jisung asked a small laugh,"shut up and help me walk."

- A/N -
Uh so like this wasnt as good as i planned but I mad chicken nuggets
:)