Start It All Over Again: A Niall Horan Love Story

Have you ever felt the overwhelming need to protect something or someone? Well on March 23rd,I got that need when my baby boy Mason James Horan. He was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. Everyone wasn't thrilled about the way he came about but I honestly could care less. Yes me and the father weren't exactly the most ordinary of people but for him, I would give up everything. At almost 21, being a mom isn't exactly on the top of my list of things to do but the second I set eyes on that adorable bundle of joy with his burning blue eyes and his dark brown hair I knew i made the right choice in keeping him. Even thought making that choice lost me the man I loved, I gained another to take his place. It was never easy for me raising him in a foreign city alone but i managed. I got two jobs and started online classes for photography. When I did work, I had a friend from Uni named Ashley watch Mason. He always adored her and smiled the second he heard her voice.

Where's the father you ask? Well you see, this is where it gets complicated. Mason Horan isn't just some ordinary child. By no means is he ordinary. His father and I dated for six months before we broke up...over me being pregnant. He wanted to still live and have his career while I wanted to raise the baby properly with or without him. Look where that got me huh? Well that guy that dumped me while I was pregnant was the one and only Niall Horan. Yeah "the" Niall Horan. It's not that he doesn't care about Mason because I know he does to an extent, he just hasn't had the time to sit down and be a dad to him like he needs. Now his bandmates on the other hand, I can't seem to get them off my back. I met them when I moved here from Kansas last summer. We got on well and that's why Niall and I started dating. It was a fast romance but I loved it. Hell, I still love that fool.How can you not love him? He's brilliant, funny, adorable, caring, smart, loves food and a good pint and carefree. 

Hello, my name is Haley and this is the story of how I cared for and nurturing my child with a mega superstar.