Chapter three

Over again chapter 3

Haley’s POV

“Niall…how did you find me? How did you know where I was? Wha….what are you doing here?” I said flustered and quite frankly, in pure shock.  He took off his snapback and messed with his hair before putting his back on. One of his most frequent nervous habits besides the nail biting or leg shaking. “Haley we need to talk…alone. Please. I know you shouldn’t even give me a second of your time but I just want to know a few things and then if you feel like it, I’ll get out of your life forever just please give me five minutes Hales.” His eyes were tearing up and I was torn. The bastard didn’t talk to me for almost four years and he wants back into my life like abraca fucking dabra? I looked over to Georgia and Mason and sighed. Despite how much I hated to admit it, Mason needed a father figure and the only one I would allow him to know is well…his biological father who just so happened to be standing in front of me practically begging for a chance. I looked to my baby and smiled at him. He was looking at Niall curiously, his big blue eyes wide as he watched his movements carefully. Sighing , I looked up to the elder version of Mason and breathed out. “You have five minutes Horan. Not a second more, got it?” He nodded as I let him back to the storage part of the store. I opened the door as Niall followed behind, closing the door after himself. My arms immediately crossed near my chest. We stood there for a moment taking a look at the new versions of each other. He looked exactly like he did the night at the flat except he started working out and got himself a nice canvas of tattoos to cover his pale skin. A shamrock on his inner left wrist and a black barcode on his right with his name and birthdate on the top and bottom of it. Despite his tattoos, he was the same Nialler I met and fell in love with. “Zayn uh told me you worked here and I got the crazy idea of coming in and seeing if you were working. I had harry come with because he missed you too Haley. I feel like shit that I treated you like that and that I acted so stupidly. It took me three years to realize how bad I fucked up. I can never take back my decision no matter how badly I want to. I am truly truly sorry Haley for everything I’ve done to you. “He said softly. I looked at him and almost broke. Ever seen a puppy right after it does something bad or gets kicked? Well that’s what it feels like when you see Niall Horan cry. His bright blue eyes darken as the tears fall and his eyes grow red extremely fast. It’s like watching one of those animal commercials with that damn Sarah Maclachlan song about angels. It’s the worst. “Niall you left me alone when I needed you the most, when Mason needed you the most. He had no one there to show him the ropes on how to be a boy. I had to pick up two jobs in the beginning just to support us and make sure he had an amazing start. You fucked up big time Horan. I understand that he was conceived at possible the worst time but it’s not HIS fault. It’s ours for not taking the proper precautions. Why should he get punished for our mistake? After three years, you finally decide you want to be a dad. What changed your mind Niall?” I stated as a million questions and accusations ran through my mind. I took a deep breath and collected myself as I felt two fingers lifting my head up making me met two teary blue eyes. “Haley, my dearest Princess, I can’t express just how sorry I am for hurting you like I did. I fucked up and I cannot say sorry enough times to make it up to you. I know I need to work for a very long time to make up for my mistake to not only you but our precious perfect son. Haley I am begging you right now, please give me a last chance to make it up to you both. Let me be in his life while I have the chance. Please Princess?” he said tearing falling down his cheeks.

The second he called me Princess, I broke. Every single good memory I’ve ever had with this man came back to me in an instant. All the movie marathons, all the trips out to feed the always hungry lad, the late night dates that no one knew about. We were each other’s world at one point and nothing could touch us. It wasn’t just a sappy, overly romantic relationship; it was just two best mates who fell in love with each other and tried to make every day an adventure. On our first date, we hung out at his flat having a Harry Potter weekend and ordering in Italian so it would seem like an actual date. That “date” lasted three days since it was a weekend and that weekend was perfect. We just got to be ourselves away from all the fans, the fame, the boys, work, recording; just everything. It was me and him. By the time that Monday came around, we had found out every little secret about each other; clean or dirty. We shared our first kiss together and fell asleep each night in the arms of the other. As soon as I left his house and went to my own flat, there were a million notifications on my phone from Twitter. I remember opening up twitter to see everyone raging over a tweet from Niall. To this day, that tweet changed everything for not only me, but Niall as well.