Chapter 5: It was I, the king !

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Sans: Phew... Finally out of that goddamn cave and away from these goddamn banshees...

Giratina: And with some upgrades too, so I'd say it was quite profitable in the end.

Jojo: You know, I have more questions than anything concerning that doughnut frying pan you got. It looks highly impractical to use.

Staff: It'll reveal its full power once it's filled with jelly. Nothing will be able to beat it.

Sans: I got that one !

Giratina: ... Beside, the one currently cosplaying a bee shouldn't be talking so much shit.

Jojo: ... I'm gonna sting your eyes out if you keep that up. Focus on finding the last face, please.

Sans: Only one left, heh... Seriously, what an ordeal.

Giratina: I know that. But look at the bright side, we'll be one step closer from home.

Sans: ... Please don't tell me how many steps are left after this one.

Jojo: Does the word "Marathon" ring any bell ?

Sans: Oh god...

*Yes, my child ?*

Jojo: ... Well, weeping won't get us anywhere. let's just hope the last one goes smoothly.

Sans: Are you perhaps familiar with the two great laws of jinxing ? Someday I'll enlighten you on that subject.

Staff: Right, what if a big scary boss monster jumps out at us ?

Giratina: I thought you were used to that kind of stuff.

Staff: Yes, I was just wondering which end we should start off when it does.

Jojo: ... ... Move on, team...

Rance-Sama: Mwaaa ha ha haaaa ! So we meet again ! And no great sage this time to get you out of trouble !!

Jojo: Oh... Great...

Staff: What, you wanna fight ? Come on, we're waiting !

Sans: We'll wreck your ass and send you crying back to your mother/Sister !

Giratina: You really think he's from Alabama ?

Rance-Sama: ... ... Hmph. Pathetic... It's not even worth the effort to crush you myself. This should be enough to finish you off !

*POOF*

Yoruichi: Oh dear...

Rance-Sama: That pile of stone must be Castle Greenhorne, yes ? And that layabout of a king... I've got something special in store for him ! Mwaaa ha ha haaaa !!

Giratina: ... Why didn't he just blow us to smithereens like he was planning to do last time ?