After mark

Lucy's PoV
"It's lifting!" I said smiling. Emily stood next me me smiling almost as bright as the light the penetrated the darkness surrounding us.
"Edmund, Caspian!" They both looked in our direction. "Look." People were starting to get off the floor now and wonder over to the sides of the boat to also stare at the wonderful sight.
"Narnians!" Caspian yelled as a dozen boats sailed towards us. Gale and her dad broke through the crowed and saw her mum.
"Helan!" He yelled seeing her. They then jumped it the water to be reunited with one another. Edmund was now at my side. He put is arm around me. I rested my head on his shoulder.
"Get them onboard, prepare the deck." Caspian walked over to the three of us and put his arm around Emily.
"We did it." She said.
"I knew we would!" I replied
"It wasn't just us though." Edmund replied.
"You mean....."

"Hey, hey, I'm down here. Lucy." I walked to the other side of the ship. "Lucy I'm down here, in the water."
"Eustace?" He was struggling to swim in the water but it was him.
"I'm a boy again."
"Eustace. I see your wings have been clipped!" Reepicheep laughed as he too jumped into the water.

Edmunds PoV.
"No Emily." I hear Caspian whisper, holding Emily's arm.
"But..."
"No!" You can swim later now is there time okay?"
"Fine!"
"Where the sky and water meet, where the waves grow ever sweet," he tasted the water "it is sweet. It's sweet." Eustace to tried the water "look, look."

In the distance I could see some out of island.
"Aslan's country." Caspian said "we must be close."
" well I'd we've come this far?" I took Emily's hand.

*yo, so I know it's short but hey, I'm trying to make the end as long as possible, plus I wanted to update now rather than later. So what do you guys think should Emily
A) go with them to the other world (our world)
B) stay in Narnia
C) go through but end up somewhere else?

Comment your answer see you soon should be roughly two more chapters...