First time

"It's strange, you know? I am tired of my life, I mean, it's not bad, my mother has always worked so hard to maintain my younger sister and I on a middle upper-class kind of life.

"I graduated from high school in June, I entered to study Law in the best college of my city, 18 years old, common name, quirky friends, a complexion of someone who's not skinny nor fat, never dated anyone, never had a boyfriend, well-known but not popular.

"The year's 2018, this last semester, back when I was still on high school I remember that I used to be so stressed about which career to choose, I applied for Law and Medicine but sadly, I only was accepted in Law, it's not that I was so excited about being a living corpse while trying to process a lot of information if I had been accepted on Medicine, because, my mother is a lawyer, one of the best in the whole state, and she offered me a job at her legal office. It seems that my life is pretty much arranged, isn't it?...

"Then why do I feel so miserable?"

"Why do you choose to feel that way? aren't you living your best life? If not, then why the hell did you worked things through so that they were this way?... It's so stupid". He said to the girl that was sitting right in front of him, he could saw the way the edges of her face were frowned forming an expression of sadness, one that he knew she didn't show to anyone else before.

"I guess that I decided that that was supposed to be my reality... until, I discovered you."

"Deborah, you cannot use me as an escape, though I feel that I'm starting to hate you less, it's not ok if you're going to continue creating this shit in your mind in order to forget the things you don't like about your life."

"Yeah, you're right, but there's something I can't understand about all of this situation, how do you know that this is a reality created on my subconscious every time I go to sleep?"

"I heard you the other day babbling to yourself... you idiot, you should be more careful if you don't want anyone to know what you're thinking."

"Oh... I didn't notice that. I'm sorry, what do we do now?"

"I don't know, it's your fucking illusion, next time you come here make me horny so that I could fuck you like you desire, it's not like I'm even real" Tough it was hard to admit for him, he was just being manipulated by a girl and her imagination, he wishes that he never heard about this, but it's too late.

.

.

.

.

.

October 6th, 2018.

"Deborah, wake up! you're going to be late for school."

"It's 6:30 in the morning mom! I need to be in college today at 9:00 am for my Civil Law class."

"Sorry for waking you up, it's the habit since your sister's still a junior. Hey, I need you today at my legal office at 3:00 pm, you're going to help Matthew with some paperwork that needs to be delivered to the court."

"Ok, I'll be there in time."

"I gotta get going, bye darling, love ya!"