More Time

Quan's still doing things to make up for kissing his ex,but at this point I don't care I not worried about it anymore. I had to leave work early cuz I had a doctors appointment . The baby is doing great I'm 4 months pregnant I was 3 months we I found out. I was on my way home Royal and Devin r coming over for 2 weeks. I love them like they r my own. I pulled up in the driveway.I got out and walked to the door. I opened the door and see a bunch of baby things. I walked in the living room and there was more things. I went I walked upstairs they weren't up there I walked downstairs to the theater room and saw them watching a movie.

Me: hey guys 

Everyone: hey 

I went and sat by Quan. And DJ came and sat on my lap 

Quan: how was the appointment 

Me: it was good

Devin: is it a boy or girl 

Me: I'll get to find out at the next appointment 

 Royal: it's another boy 

Devin: yea 

Cam: it's a girl 

DJ:boy 

Quan: it could be twins 

Me: nooooo  

Quan: what y'all want do 

Royal: let's go to the Arcade 

Me: that sounds like fun 

Quan: ok y'all go get ready

We all went upstairs and got ready. Mins later we all came back downstairs. We walked outside Quan closed the door behind us and locked it. We all walked to the car door I helped Dj get in then closed his door. Quan opened the door for me then he got in. He plugged his phone in the aux and headed out the driveway. 

At the Arcade 

We pulled up to Main Event,We all got out and walked to the entrance. We walked in got cards and went to play. we played basketball against each other. We played a lot then we switched it up and played laser tag. After playing laser tag we left and got in the car. Before we left Main Event we needed to find a place to eat.

Me: where Y'all wanna eat at 

Kids:OutBack

Quan: OutBack it is 

We pulled up to OutBack. We all got out. I grabbed Dj's hand and we walked in. We were sitting down waiting for our waiter. The waiter came took our order and walked off. mins later they came back with our food. We ate and talked. We paid and left a tip.We walked to the car got in and headed back to the house.