Miami

Qaun's Prov

I told Brandi and the kids to pack a bag since they wanted to stay at the beach, but what they didn't know was which beach we where going to. After a few hours we finally made it to the beach house in Miami that I bought for us. Brandi and the kids was sleep so I got out n got the kids first. After putting them in they room I went back out to get Brandi. I opened the door unbockled her seat belt and picked her up. I walked in the house, walked up stairs.I walked in our room n layed Brandi down. I put the covers in her and walked back downstairs. I went outside and got our bags.After getting all our stuff I made sure all the car doors was shut and locked I locked all the doors in the house and went to bed.

Next morning
Brandi: Babe ( she said shaking me) Babe wake up ( she said shaking me again)

Me: yea babe

Brandi: where r we

Me: this is our beach house

Brandi:really

Me: yea bae this all us

Brandi:awww bae ( she said kissing me)

Me: (kissing her back)U like it

Brandi:I love it ( she said climing on top and kissing me)

Me: Bae the kids r in the next room

Brandi: no they're not they downstairs in the theater ( she said taking her shirt off)

I helped her take he shirt off n kissed her neck. We rolled over and I was on top. Before I could get it in someone knocked on the door

Me:fuck (I said lowly)

Brandi: It's ok bae we'll finish this tonight (she said putting her shirt on and laughing)