Red's mate~ (big bad wolf x reader)

?? Pov~

It's been a few months cycles since little red joined my pack. She's been quite but after the first moon cycle she cried about her family. Awhile after that I grew tired of her crying so I started hugging her and kissing her face and neck to calm her down. It made me happy at least but she flinched the first few times.

About a few weeks after that she slowly sneaks into bed with me. She says shes cold but I think its because she is getting use to my touch. Now here we are sitting cuddling and just in all hanging out. In the morning I stay and cater to her every need. At night I hunt down food for us, she doesn't know where it comes from.....but I don't think she needs to know. After all I think humans don't like eating there own kind anyways.

I give her a kiss on the head while she giggles lightly. "Hey wolfy....I just relized...I don't know your real name."

I hum a bit "I don't go by my real name anyways. I like it when you call me nicknames anyways" she sighs and I look down at her

"Its Anna....call me Anna" I feel her move around and give me a hug, I smile and nuzzle into her neck.

"I like Anna, its cute" I huff at the work witch makes her giggle lightly at me. For the rest of the day we talked and bonded. Tomorrow is the full moon, and when my heat cycle begins. Witch means I'll finally mate with her!

She gives me a kiss as my ears perk up. She giggles more and pets my ears, my tail wags lightly as I blush lightly. "Your a tease you know that~" she just smiles at me. Shes soo cute when she acts like this.

(y/n) pov~

It's getting late, it's almost time for Anna to leave for her hunting trip...I really hope she doesn't get hurt. It's sad enough to know that the food I'm eating is.....not normal, but it's the only food she gives me, I'm feeling sick from eating that food. It's hard enough trying to kiss up to this crazy bitch! But to eat raw meat as well?! It's been months and I believe that my family thinks I'm dead.....I feel so alone here. Now is the time to leave, I can finally escape because she trusts me enough to not run away!

All I have to do now is not fuck up! I'll wait until she leaves for her hunt, she always leaves when I'm alseep. Or so she thinks. I lay down on the make shift bed her and I 'share' I close my eyes trying to not move or think about her touches.

~~timeskip brought by little wolf cubby face!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's about time she left. I slowly sit up and pull the covers over a pile of leaves I gathered. Once this is done, I start heading for my old home. Following the path I found earlier this week. I keep low and quite. The trip takes about an hour and I hear nothing but small crickets and the wind pushing the leaves. I sigh lightly because that means I'm not attacking to much attain to myself.

Once I think it's safe I stand up and walk normally. Another hour passes by and I start to see lights. My eyes start to water as I run towards the lights seeing hunters caring a dead animal carcass.

"My word what is a younge girl like you doing out here?" He looks surprised and I run up crying. "A-are we almost to t-the village?"

They look at each other before trying to calm me down. I can't calm down in all honesty I'm to excited and happy that I'm finally going home...to my mom...to my friends! It's only a few more feet and I see the old village again. I shake and smile happily as the men help me to a nearby house.

Anna pov~

I'm dragging a bead body back to my cave. Making sure not to wake up my mate. I carve up the body and those the parts that aren't needed to feast on. I hope that in the morning she'll be happy to know that its mating season for me! Or well almost I'll start feeling the effects of it tomorrow but it wont before full blown until the full moon.

After about an hour or so I walk to the nearby lake to wash up and clean the meat. I head back home to cuddle up next to my warm mate~ I don't hear her snoring. Maybe shes awake and doesn't want to bother me? What a kind mate I have. I smile to myself before walking over to our bed and grip her shoulder to have her turn towards me.

As soon as I so my hand sinks in. My eyes widen as I rip off the covers, my growl is low and deep while my claws rip the fabric of the covers. "She's gone......that stupid whore left me!" My anger sky rocket. I breath heavily trying to calm down. "W-wait....no that's not right....she was smiling....and happy when I left....someone took her...."

I smile to myself and nod at my words. "Y-ya she was taken....she wouldnt run off on me...we-were mates after all! She wouldn't leave me!! After all she knows I would kill her of she left!" I chuckle lowly before sniffing the bed. Her smell is still fresh....I can track it~ with that I run in the direction were the smell is coming from.

Its takes me awhile, it's almost morning when I finally spot her!....I knew it she was capture! Those damn hunters!....don't worry my mate I'll get you back little red....."I'll kill them for taking you...then we can finally be one~"

I sighs in bliss as I think about that night to come. "Wait for me little red...I'll come for you to bring you back home~" I smirk as I look at the doors she's now in. "I'll make sure to keep my little red protected from big bad hunters~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look at that another chapter in this amazing book of mine, and not to mention how many read this has, jeez I feel special. Hehe anyways I hope to update some more soon! Until next time my kittens!