6. Pups?!

Liams pov

We were all still in shock when we left. We decided to go to Scott's house.

"We have to tell Isaac and the twins" Scott say already calling Isaac.

"I don't think thats our story to tell Scott"
Lydia try but it was too late.

"Isaac come to my house, bring the twins. But dont tell y/n! Please...for old time sake. Great!! See you soon!" He ends the call.

After some time we heard the sound of their bikes pulling up.
Insted of pressing the doorbell or knocking they just walked in looking annoyed.

"What is it that's so important that we can't tell our Alpha?!"
Isaac growl clearly not happy with going against his beloved Alpha.

"We found out what y/n want from the Argent family"
Stiles smirk.

"We don't want to hear it. She will tell us when she wants too"
Ethan growls.

"They killed her pups!!!"
Lydia yelled after them when they turned around to leave.

"She had twin pups..."
I sigh looking down.

"YOU HAD NO RIGHT TOO KNOW THAT!!! THAT'S PRIVAT AND HURTFULL!!! THE FACT THAT YOU WENT DIGGING AND DECIDED TO TELL ANYONE, EVEN IF IT'S US IS HORRIBLE!!!"
Ethan shout at us trying not to shift.

"I didn't think of it like that..."
Stiles frown.

"THAT'S THE FUCKING THING!!! YOU GUYS DON'T LOOK AT THINGS FROM THE OTHERS SIDE!!! WHAT IF THIS GETS OUT?! DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD IT COULD GET FOR Y/N?! SHE COULD GET BULLIED OR GET SICK!!!" Isaac roar in our faces.

"Losing a child is horrible. But two?! At her age?! That's got to be HELL. Whitout her family, pack or even the pups dad?! Going though all of that ALONE, just for you guys to bring it up as a way to make us leave her? Is just showing that we choose the right side"
Aidan say as he turn and leave the house with Isaac and Ethan following.

"They are right..."
Scott say showing shame.

Your pov

My pack told me what happend, and i am beond angry.
I've had enough!
I ran out the door and got on my bike. Going WAY over the speedlimit i arrive outside of Stiles's house.
Pressing the bell i waited for him to open.
As soon as he did i knocked him out. Getting back on the bike taking him with me i drive too the Argents.
I held stiles hands behind his back with one hand and the other hand around his throat with my claws ready just in case.

"ARGENT!!! LET ME IN OR THE HUMAN DIES!!!"
I shout knowing the pack would be called.

"DON'T DO THIS Y/N!!! YOUR BETTER THAN THIS!!!"
Chris yelled back from behind the door.

"That's the thing Chris...Im really not" I anwser taking a better grip around Stiles neck hearing Scott and the rest arrive.

"Y/N!!! LET HIM GO!!!"
Scott growl at me.

"Gladly. Just let me in the damn house and he is yours"
I smirk knowing i won the argument.

"FINE!!! Come...Come in, y/n"
Chris mumble.

Pushing Stiles into Scott's arms i shifted and ran at Chris.
Both him and Allison were armed.
They shot me with all types of bullets and arrows but nothing got through my skin.

"DAD IT'S NOT WORKING!!!"
Allison screams.

I stalk over too Chris and jump ontop of him letting him hit the floor with his back.
Standing over him i stear him in his eyes and let my eyes turn from red to purple.
His eyes turn purple as i was granted a place in his mind too comunicate.

"YOU KILLED MY PUPS!!! MABEY I SHOULD LET YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS!!"
I growl at him in his mind.

"DONT TUTCH MY DOUGHTER!!! ALLISON RUN!!!"
He yell.

Turning twards the girl her eyes was full of fear.
Starting to run after her i bit her leg. She scream in pain and falls.
Standing beside her about to rip her open i hear whimpers, instantly making me stop and turn around. Right infront of me stood Chris and Scott holding both of my pups.

"Buut...but how?!"
I link to Chris when they placed Lobo and Blanka beside me.

Licking their faces and checking if they were okay i look at Chris again.
I bow slightly before biting lightly in my pups necks carrying them back home.