Chapter 2

Jades pov

Me and tori look at each other confused and don't know what to do. We both hate each other. "Let's do it I guess."I say trying to get over with it. I start leaning in. I noticed that she dose the same. The next thing i know that my lips where on Vegas. Her lips where like butter.sweet.soft.smooth. I wish it was longer but I pulled away.everyone is looking at us like they have seen a ghost. I run outside. I felt different. I didn't know what was happening to me.I felt new feeling and i didn't know what they meant.I start crying in frustration and run in the car.I didn't understand what these new feelings were! I wanted it to stop but it didn't. It was so new! I couldn't think straight at all!

Xxx

I woke up and I noticed that it wasn't my bed. I roll over and see Vegas face next to me. I jumped up and tried to wake up Vega by shaking her. "Vega!" I demanded

She didn't move. "Vega!"

She didn't move again

"Tori." I said softly

"5 more minutes"tori cried

"Tori why am I in your house?!"I screamed

"Because beck said you fell asleep in the car and he brought you here."she explained

Why did beck leave me here with.....her?! He knows how much I hate her?! It made no sense!

While my mind was racing tori got up and walked to her bathroom.
"Vega!"I shouted
"Yeah?"she answered back
"Can I borrow you'd clothes?"I said softly and trying not to blush in embarrassment.
"Yeah sure!"she answered

Xxx (at school)
"Jade you look .... Different." Tori said
"Not in a bad why but actually you look...stunning."tori said which flattered me and made me blush hard.

"Are you okay you look red?" Tori said. This made my face turns bright red.

I didn't know why I was so flattered. I haven't blushed so hard before. I don't understand what I'm feeling for Vega. I had her in my mind 24/7 ever since the dare.

Vega giggles when she sees jade embarrassed

I hated that she laughed at me but also I ... kinda liked it

"Hey babe!"beck said walking up to me
He kissed me on a cheek and....it felt different....I didn't feel the same. I hated the kiss it was rough and not smooth like tori's.

"Hey!" I said acting like I liked the kiss.
I couldn't stop thinking about the dare kiss with tori and how it felt like heaven.

I pushed beck away gently.He was like a statue after I pushed him but went back to normal after a minute or 2.

"Vega come with me"I said as I grabbed her hand and took her to the janitors closet

"We need to talk about the...kiss" I said

Xxx

Pov tori

I didn't know what to say but I wondered if she liked the kiss.

"Did you like the kiss?"I said
I put my hand over my mouth immediately after I said that. I blushed hard and tried to hind it.The words fell out my mouth.

"Y-yeah"she said and her face turned bright red and she put her arms around herself like she was hugging herself

At the moment she started to lean in closer to me and her hand found it's way to my face and kissed me. I was up in the moment that I kissed her back. I felt her tongue...perfectly sync with mine.I tried not to moan but I couldn't hold it. We kept kissing in till we couldn't breath anymore.

"I- I'm sorry"I say with tears in my eyes

"No I'm sorry I should have not kissed you"jade said

We looked at each other awkwardly in silence

"I should probably break up with beck"says jade

"Why?!"I said

"Because I don't have feelings for him anymore"she said in tears

"But jade-" but she was gone