Chapter 4

Tori's POV

We both held hands. "We have something to say."jade said.I felt her sweated. She probably was nervous. "Me and jade are....dating"I said blushing.
"Congratulations"Andre said smiling.
"Congrats" Robbie said
"Great job..."beck says
Beck gave us a smile. It looked like he was truly happy for us. He looked at Andre and blushes.
"Beck true or dare?" I asked beck
"Dare"beck said
"I dare you to kiss Andre"I said
Beck looked at Andre and blushes and I saw Andre blushes too"

Becks POV
I look at Andre and blushes. I had feelings for him for a long time. I lean closer to him.I saw he was doing the same and then his lips where on mine. His were soft and sweet. He was so hot which made me blush to the fact that he was kissing me. He put his hand on my thigh. His tongue went in my mouth which made me moan a softly.we pulled away from each other.

Jades POV
Beck fell in love with someone. He was blushing so hard that his face was red. "Cat,true or dare?" I said
"Dare"cat giggles
"I dare you too kiss Robbie"I say with a smile
Cat looks at Robbie and blushes a little
She leans in closer to Robbie and then they were kissing

Cats POV

I was kissing Robbie! His lips were soft and sweet. I swear jade is the best friend in the world! My tongue sneaked into his mouth and his was in my mouth! I never felt this way for anyone before!But I have to pull away at some point.I pulled myself away from Robbie.

(Idk how to end this chapter so it's the end of the chapter I'm going to update this later on my free time so bye 👋:p)