Authors note

Ok! This is my another story on here, and I'm excited to write it. 

Lately I have been playing the Legend of Zelda, and I had a cool idea for a fanfic! 

This can be seen as a XReader, or as an xOC. Most chapters are gonna be in first person, but if people like it as an xReader I wouldn't mind changing it(but I'd prefer writing it with an OC). Maybe(if people like this story and agree), I'll eventually have my character take on the name y/n. I'm not sure yet, because I'm not even sure if anyone will read this lol. And I don't think that it'll be super romantic, maybe, but idk yet, I'll make it up as I go and maybe if I don't like this story anymore I'll delete it.  (I think at the end the MC might take on the name y/n instead of the name that she had 100 years ago)

So, a few things to know would be the fact that the main character used to be a sheika, and she died a hundred years before the story takes place. Since she used to be a Skeika, she will have white hair in the flashbacks, but other than that I'm not going to really describe looks(except in the flashbacks). Link still ends up in the Shrine of Resurrection, because that will make the most sense. 

Things in this story will be changed, like certain memories or when things happened. I promise that in the end everything will make sense, so please don't lecture me because I changed something. I am not going to remember every single little thing that happens in the game, so I will mess up. One of the things that I can think of off the top of my head that will be changed if the fact that Link gets the master sword and becomes Zelda's guard within months of each other, even though I know Link got the sword when he was young and was a royal guard at first.

Other than that there's not much to know before jumping into the story.

Constructive criticism is welcomed and encouraged. If any errors are pointed out I will gladly fix them. My updating schedule is gonna be really weird. Lol, just a heads up.

I'm not really sure what else to add. Have fun reading!