After a hard day of work, it finally pays off.

,,Alright, that's enough for today! Remember to take care of yourself." Jean would look at most of the knights after the announcement (Except for Klee and Albedo). ,, Haha, you should take care of yourself, too, grand acting master." Kaeya would chuckle a bit after finishing his sentence. ,,Ah, where's Albedo? Klee's definitely in her room." Amber would ask, tilting her hand.

,,I don't remember seeing him in Dragonspine, that suspicious alchemist..." Rosaria would speak a bit quietly. ,,Oh? Since when did you visit him?" Kaeya would speak with a slight jealous tone. ,,Does it even matter? You're always so called, ''busy'' when you're actually assigning work to the knights in lower ranks, tch." Rosaria would look at the bluehead with an annoyed look. ,,Alright, Alright, I admit it but, the work is just too easy for me~" Kaeya would speak in his normal tone now. ,,I'll go look for my big brother! Mr. Kaeya hasss to go with me! C'mon, Mr. Kaeya!" Klee would speak excitedly after being released from the solitary confinement. 

,,Ahaha, alright, I will, now let's go, as long as the grand acting master allows it. What do you think, hm?" Kaeya would look at Jean. ,,Hm..I will allow it as long as Klee stays safe, make sure to report to me when you find him. Anyways, I'll go head to my office now." Jean would respond solidly, fixing her ponytail before walking into her office. ,,Yay!!  Master Jean is the best!" Klee would then hold Kaeya's hand, happily walking towards the exit of the headquarters.