𝐴𝐶𝑇 5-𝐷𝐸𝐴𝐷 𝑆𝐼𝐿𝐸𝑁𝑇

I laid on his bed for minutes waiting for a sound, and breath, a shuffle

I laid on his bed for minutes waiting for a sound, and breath, a shuffle. It was dead silent the only noise I could pick up on was the shower. It was so faint that if I moved just a little the sound would fade out into nothing. I finally start to settle the feeling of my eyes getting heavy Im trying not to fall asleep but damn it's hard.

I took a deep breath when the room door opened his arm showing for just a second before his whole body appeared. I swallowed a lump in my throat seeing him wet like that.

𝑂ℎ 𝐻𝐸𝐿𝐿 𝑛𝑜 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑢𝑠𝑠𝑦 𝑏𝑒 𝑎 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑛... 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑠

I watched as he walked across the room opening a small drawer the towel that was tied around his body draped low, so fucking low I could see the veins that lead down his v-line.

𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑏𝑖𝑔...𝑎𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑖𝑚 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡

His back was plastered with a large tattoo the words written in Japanese running down his spine, the ink in red the color like pure blood. He seemed unfazed by me being in the room. He put on a plain black shirt and...

𝐹𝑈𝐶𝐾. 𝐹𝑢𝑐𝑘 ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑙, ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑐 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑐𝑘

I closed my eyes them flicking open seconds after seconds. He pulled his boxers over the curve of his ass then took out a pair of black joggers turning towards me. I turned my head slowly trying not to seem like I was just staring at him the whole time.

"Shouldn't you be sleep, it's late" Kuroo spoke out pulling his pants over his legs

I rolled my eyes looking at him with a deadpan expression, if I acted like I wasn't attracted to him then I'll start believing it. He looked at me with a arched brow running his hands through his hair.

"What gotta go kill some people?" I said with a sarcastic smile

He sighed as he cracked his neck "first off I didn't kill the man...you did. Second off I don't kill people for fun" he spoke through his teeth

I was going to say something but seeing him with such a pissed off expression kind of scared me. I laid my head back breathing in and out before speaking.

"I'll-I'll go to sleep if you go to sleep with me" I told him my voice getting stuck in my throat in the process

He placed his hands on his hips and stared at me, I did so back. The more I stared into those cold fucking orbs he calls eyes, the more I wanted him to sleep next to me the more I wondered if his skin was as cold as his eyes.

"And you'll tell me more about this whole thing with my brother" I spoke out looking away from him before I was turned into literal ice

"No can do, that's personal" he spoke out walking towards the other side of the bed

I looked at him confused as he through the thick cover on the other side of the bed. Personal? He needs my brother for something personal?

"Was morgan. Was morgan for something personal too?" I ask turning my head to look at him as he sat on the bed

"You can say that yes, and to answer your other question...yes your for something personal as well" he speaks out laying down next to me being sure to not touch me

My eyebrows furrow before a thought beings to feed into me. I'm for something personal. Wait does he mean like sexual or informational, not that fucking him wouldn't be enjoyable.

"What type of personal reason am I hear for?" I ask him looking at him as he stared up at the ceiling

"Go to sleep" he stated before turning away from me

The fuck I will. I sighed letting it out with a loud huff. I looked over at him his figure still and his breathing steady. God his back, it's so fucking broad and muscly. I did it again letting out a loud huff, he did nothing no noise coming from him. Soooo, I did it again.

"Stop" he spoke out his tone stern and demanding

"Tell me what I'm here for then" I spoke out to him turning my body towards him

"I don't know" he answered me with a loud sigh escaping fork his lips "no sleep"

"How the hell do you not know, are you just going to keep me he-"

"I DON'T KNOW, please go to sleep" He yelled cutting me off

I swallowed hard, he scared me his voice traveling in my ear even after he finished yelling. I said nothing just turned back around and looked at the ceiling. I wanted information it was eating me alive not knowing what was going to happen to me., but I'm scared. I don't want to piss him off so much that he actually puts me outside like he said he would.

So I sleep, it takes me a while a lot of twisting and turning, now that he's laying next to me it's a lot harder. I finally get into a comfortable position closing my eyes and letting the silence take over me. My eyes opened again when I heard him shift the sound of his breath way louder than before. I opened my eyes seeing him facing me, shit his face is by my face. I can't turn the other way because of these fucking hand cuffs.

So I lay there looking at him, he's very good looking and his skin looks soft. I breath softly when I release his presence isn't cold at all, if anything it burning hot. He looks peaceful.

𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑖𝑓 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜..."𝑑𝑜 𝑖𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑏𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠"

I tell the voice inside my brain the shut the hell up so I can sleep. I lay there letting his presents consume me. The sound of his breathing soothing my thoughts as I fall asleep.
------------------