𝐴𝐶𝑇 7- 𝑃𝐴𝑇𝐶𝐻 𝑊𝑂𝑅𝐾

Left alone in a space you were not familiar with left you bored, but also curious

Left alone in a space you were not familiar with left you bored, but also curious. You walked around the house opening doors to see where they lead. Only to find out they were all empty and dusty rooms, you've opened every room door but one. That one, one door was locked. You smacked your teeth when you tried once more to open the door knowing it was locked but you were desperate to know what was inside. You turned swiftly on your feet when you heard the front door open, your stomach dropped and you began to panic.

subconsciously you began to worry if you'd get into trouble. When you were with Morgan anything you did deserved punishment, and although Kuroo let you be free from your restraints you couldn't help but be scared. You quickly and quietly walked down the hallway and took a sharp left walking towards your room. You took a deep breath before opening the door telling yourself that he isn't cruel like Morgan he wouldn't punish you, or put you outside for merely walking around a empty house.

You pushed open the half closed door reveling a tired Kuroo as he laid arcoss the bed, legs hanging off the ends as he shoved his boots off his feet. They hit the ground with a hard thud as you hesitated to say something. He'd been gone for awhile and left you here with no cellphone, tv, or any entertainment at all.

"Your back, you look tired do you need anything" you spoke as you fiddled with your hands

You couldn't help the way you felt, like you'd did something wrong so you had to make up for it. Kuroo slowly turned his head, his eyes blinking slowly before answering.

"When did you get all sweet?" He said coldly as he looked you up and down

"What do you mean I've always been sweet" you said rolling your eyes at him

He slowly rose up on his elbows his head thrown back as he took deep breaths. "Are you tired from all your killing today? How many bodies did you move all on your own?" You teased. He turned to you looking at you once more as you plopped down beside him.

"Where were you? What were you doing down the hall?" He questioned you. You took a big swallow before answering

"I'm sorry. There's a room down the hall that I was curious about but it's...locked" you spoke softly your voice beginning to fail with every word as you waited for him to yell or hit you.

"Sorry for what?, don't be too curious there's nothing important in there just books..." Kuroo spoke out his attention on your body and how tense you were. Any other time you'd be teasing and asking him stupid questions. "...are you ok y/n?"

Your head sprung up at your name, the name you hadn't heard in awhile. It felt good to hear it, you'd had almost forgotten you had one. Only being called a slave, slut, or whore it felt nice to be called by your rightful name.

"Yes, I'm fine...so do you need anything, you seem tired" you spoke out with a smile, hearing your name was nice but the way he said was even nicer, there was no spite behind it.

"Yea I am pretty tired, I just need a shower and some sleep" he spoke out rising from the bed "anything I can help you with?" You asked him

He turned to you slowly as you sat there knees bent under yourself "I don't think so....are you sure your ok?" He questioned you again

"Yes, I just want to make sure your taking care of since your taking care of me. Granted you did kidnap me but I don't feel kidnapped if anything...this is the best I've ever been treated in all my life" your mouth went still when you heard yourself over sharing. Kuroo's eyes went wide with every word you spoke till they rested at the point of popping out.

"Right, well you can grab me a cup of water" he spoke clearing his throat and rising from the bed. You nodded quickly getting out of bed, kuroo's head titling in confusion of your behavior. He didn't need a maid or a helper, so this was a little uncalled for, you quickly came back to a shirtless Kuroo the scars on is body looked awful as he examined himself in the mirror.

"Damn, were you actually killing people" you spoke out placing the cup of water on the dresser

"I don't kill people!" He yelled out making you jump a little from how unexpected his temper was. "I was helping someone" he said his voice quiet and deep again

"Who a bear or some shit....I can help you with these if you'd like" you told him

"I don't need help" Kuroo told you

"But I want to help"

"WHY!" He yelled once more

"Because...you helped me, plus you can't reach all of them" you spoke through your teeth.

Kuroo sighed heavily stepping back until his legs hit the bed, "fine you can help me, the med kit is in the closet" he spoke sitting down with a hiss. You hummed before leaving his side to grab the med kit and quickly arriving back too take a seat next to him.
~
~
~
~
~
"Careful! Don't be so damn ruff" Kuroo hissed from the pain of the ointment you were dabbing on his skin

"Don't be a big baby it can't hurt that bad" I said rolling my eyes as I ripped a piece of the compression bandage to wrap around his waist

"You want to find out? I'm sure a few cute on your body would suit you well" he spoke out as he looked at me directly into my eyes

𝐻𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝐶𝑈𝑇 𝑀𝐸....𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑒𝑥𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡, ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑘𝑛𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑟 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛....𝑁𝑂 𝐿𝐸𝑇𝑆 𝑁𝑂𝑇 𝐵𝐸 𝐴 𝐾𝐼𝑁𝐾𝑌 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑉𝐸𝑇 𝑌/𝑁

"Maybe next time big boy your all bandaged up" I said with a smile patting him on his back

He groaned as he stood up his muscles flexing all over his body and the veins in his hands protruding from his fingers. Your pussy reacted without your consent, and you tired to get away from the thought of him on top of you. You on top of him. You physically turned your head away from him trying to stop your thoughts.

"there's another way you can help me you know" he spoke grabbing his towel off the bed and throwing it over his shoulder. You swiftly turned around trying not to show him how embarrassed you were at your thoughts of him.

"How?" You questioned

"I still need help finding your brother,....and you seem like you don't have anywhere to go anyways. so how about this, You help me with my little investigation and I'll let you have full freedom around the house" he told you with a arched brow

"That's it full freedom, I already have that" you replied tucking your arms

He sighed stepping closer too you "and if your a good girl I'll take you on a little field trip outside" he said with a wink

Your breathing stopped when you seen a twinkle in his eye, different from how cold and dead they usually were. fine...I'll comply"

I'll comply"